Rockwood vs South Greene

RHSfootball1

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Greene does has some great weapons and they caused 6 turnovers vs. Hampton. They are a good quality team, and they could have easily won their region. We will see if Rockwood is ready. Rockwood has been a good team, but has yet to push itself to greatness. 9-1 is a great accomplishment, but now it doesn't matter. The playoffs are a new season. Lose and go home, Win and keep heading towards greatness. I don't think the Coaches can do anymore than they are doing. It is up to the leadership of the team. I think this team is on the verge of greatness, but has much more to prove. Championship teams are teams who play together as one, who have a good attitude and also a nasty dispostion towards their opponent, and take pride in everything they do, whether in practice, warm-ups, or in the game. All players must be committed to the same goal. I will be watching closely on Friday to see whether Rockwood is a pretender or a contender. ATP!