Elizabethton at Cherokee - Play-off Time!

GLee

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burrrrrrrr, I know that Cherokee won the IMAC, but I hadn't heard that they were favored to win this match-up. I do know that the MT. Lakes tore into the IMAC this year which was a reversal from last year's results. Being that the IMAC did not fair too well against outside the conference teams, I feel this game is against two totally different styled teams, but teams that should be pretty evenly matched when put head to head. A win by either should be no surprise, even if it takes 4 overtimes, which I seriously doubt. If Elizabethton can slow them down between the tackles, they have the game. Otherwise, it will be a long night for the Cyclones. I'll go with Nave to cover that territory in the middle, counting on the interior defensive line to keep people off of him. That is a must for a Cyclone victory.

Cyclones 23-21 :lol:

Should be the best game in the area to watch this Friday night. :o

Elizabethton has a chance if they run the ball and play action because Cherokee secondary is soft. Cherokee is overrated in my book, their Qb is not that good nor are the receivers. They are corner post receivers mainly, they don't go a cross the middle because they are soft and scared of getting hit. QB's stats are high because they play teams that a little league team could beat West Greene, etc..

Elizabethton has a chance if they run the ball and play action because Cherokee secondary is soft. Cherokee is overrated in my book, their Qb is not that good nor are the receivers. They are corner post receivers mainly, they don't go a cross the middle because they are soft and scared of getting hit. QB's stats are high because they play teams that a little league team could beat West Greene, etc..

825411173[/snapback]

825411173[/snapback]

Sorry to burst your bubble Mr. Bean... if you haven't checked Cherokee's overrated qb is the conf. player of the year as well as the so-called overrated wideouts who have not been stopped all year. Don't say anything if you don't know what u r talking about. I believe that the "corner post receiver" Eric Richardson has scored numerous of his Td's on slants and 5 to 10 yd. outs. As for the schedule, Tn High, Mo. East, Mo. West, Greeneville.... that's some real pop warner teams there bud. Get ur facts straight.