Was it one of the best plays ever

cherries

Nick Mcfaddens last second fumble recovery and took it 50 yards to the house!!!!!!!!!!Catholic beats webb!!!!27-21 In last years super midget championship we ran a double reverse pass for 60 yards with 15 seconds left to beat karns 16-6 but this one Nick last game vs webb ever

what now!?!?!??!?!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick Mcfaddens last second fumble recovery and  took it 50 yards to the house!!!!!!!!!!Catholic beats webb!!!!27-21 In last years super midget championship we ran a double reverse pass for 60 yards with 15 seconds left to beat karns 16-6 but this one Nick last game vs webb ever

what now!?!?!??!?!

825407326[/snapback]

Yes It Was One Of The Best Plays Ever! thumb

I dont know about ever but watching that I am pretty sure my heart stopped as he crossed the goal line as time expired. It's up there on the list of great ones and will be remeber for along time.. especially by whoever #24 i think it was for webb that missed the tackle on like the 4 yrd line... actually not just for him.. for the whole webb team. They would of rather gotten shut out then to lose in the last 11 seconds.

hey, kellenwinslowisonit... hes on it alright, hes on the IR... lol thumb

825424234[/snapback]

good one bball fan... i think your the first one that said that on here ha ha... i hope you didnt hurt yourself thinking about that one.

825425238[/snapback]

dont worry man, i didnt, but i did hurt myself playin football a few weeks ago... thumb

825431554[/snapback]

...Here, sports fans, we have the play by play of two of the greatest smack talkers ever.

cherries u keep talking about that play, but just remember that catholic is out of the playoffs losing to notre dame. not taking anything away from notre dame but if mcfadden and catholic is so good then why didnt they beat notre dame in the first round?

825424077[/snapback]

this kids from webb...wait but didnt we beat u