Round 1 WC vs. Perry Co.

WC_Balla08

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To West Carroll- Who would've thought at the start of the year you guys would have the best record in Carroll Co. at the end of the regular season? Good job this year! Make the West proud and smoke this Middle TN turkey!

To Perry Co.- You are about to see why the West will dominate this year in the playoffs!

West Carroll- 35 Perry County 14

ok yall this is the second time that these 2 teams have met, any predictions????

825407682[/snapback]

I say West Carroll wins....Kevin Gentilllllle.....Kevin Gentilllllle, Man that name keeps ringing in my ears. Lake County would stop him,stop him, stop him, 60 yards. Stop him, stop him, 30 yards.Get the picture. Region7-1A needs to be taught a lesson. Class starts November 5,2004 @ 7pm @ Lake County and West Carroll.

I say West Carroll wins....Kevin Gentilllllle.....Kevin Gentilllllle, Man that name keeps ringing in my ears. Lake County would stop him,stop him, stop him, 60 yards.  Stop him, stop him, 30 yards.Get the picture. Region7-1A needs to be taught a lesson. Class starts November 5,2004 @ 7pm @ Lake County and West Carroll.

825410124[/snapback]

I am not exactly sure what you are talking about but it sounds like you need some medicine for that. As for teaching Region 7-1A a lesson, you wouldn't be referring to the same lesson that was taught to Region 8-1A last year in getting swept would you. Well even if West Carroll and Lake County do both get into the second round, which I don't think they will, they will have USJ and JCS waiting on them. At that point, they may want to look into a different profession because the teacher will definately become the pupil at the hands of those two.