McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would hate to think i was named region champs while having the same record as another team in the region. looks like a tie to me

yes, smith beat Livingston

but livingston beat trousdale (a team that skunked smith)

825414015[/snapback]

:lol: ...you kids kill me. keep talkin lil boy...its entertaining. thumb

Smith County will roll over McMinn Central and then stomp Portland in week 2. In week 3 they will beat Livingston, then meet Austin East.. That is my prediction.

QB 13, Your lucky if you make it past round 1.. Before you post another topic, please eat your wheaties for breakfast. GG'z.. Thank You.

825414838[/snapback]

now there is someone with intelligence...finally... :D

The same refs that kept them scoreless for the first 47 minutes of the game and then pick up a flag.....right???? Yeah....i liked those refs. What makes anyone think Portland could have done something with 1 minute left starting on their side of the 50.....They started 6 drives on Smith Co.'s side of the 50 and couldn't get it in. Football games are 48 minutes long.....They didn't score in the first 47 minutes.....I guess they were gonna run up the score there in the final minute. Give me a break......whaaaa whaaaa whaaaa!!!!!!!!