McMinn Central at Smith County

Antwan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it is because they cannot get a word in edgewise, smith county usually does all the talking just like livingston fans

825418086[/snapback]

hahaha.... got that right !!!! good luck to all the 4-3A teams even portland im lookin forward to week 2 ... but thats besides the point .. we have to take care of business first !!!!! go owls !

Edited by SCfootball11

I am really looking forword to this game tonight, I belive Smith will roll over McMinn about 38-13. Thats my prediction.. Im going riding around town a bit, then later than eveing, Ima go to the Game around Half-Time and poll on the owls. Its going to be exciting. Go Owls!

825418528[/snapback]

ride around town....too much fun there.... :P

[if I was from SC, I dont' think I would claim you, too flip-floppy, kind of like...well, we won't go there.

Well, your from LA, do you claim me....well I guess I am not claimed anywhere! What a sad life! That's OK, because the people that know me well, understand me, flip floppy or not. As for "kind of like".....Rocking Chair, you will have to take that up with him. We have our own opinions!