Alcoa v. Hampton

carolina232

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the score wasn't near as bad as I thought, 44-13. Once again Alcoa commited a few penalties, Joei threw 2 int's, and I think we lost a fumble. The players, don't believe, were too fired up about this game, and it kind of showed. We had a few quick scores, then we just kind of went flat. Duck had a pretty good game, ran over a couple people, and broke off a few long runs. Our 1st team D played pretty good, but the second team gave up 2 TD's. John Potter was a good, big fullback, he was hard to bring down, but he certainly was dominating or ran over anybody, he'll be an excellent player next year. Congrats Hampton, on making the playoffs, and good luck next year.

Alcoa didn't play their best but managed to win. May have been looking beyond what was expected to be an easy win. Hampton probably had something to do with that as they played hard and never gave up. Big Dawg and six, you guys have something to be proud of. I expect to hear good things out of you and your team next year in single A. Best of luck. thumb

Thanks Budrock and Tom for the props. Aloca was awesome. I hope they win it all, since they beat us and all. :o Duck ran wild on us, I know i for one I had a stuggle all night at end. I was number 14, and i had to give all i had to just try and hold my own, which didnt work out sometimes. B) Im hoping for a good season next year, and best of luck to you guys.

Thanks for the support guys. Six, trust me you aren't the only one that has had difficulty stopping Duck, he's a monster. I hope it feels good to start in a playoff game and I hope you're experience at Goddard Field was a good one. Now that I've heard that Hampton is moving down to 1A and that increases their chances of being state contendors, as I said before best of luck next year, and I hope to see hampton's name in the playoffs next year.

BTW, I liked the comment Duck said in the Daily Times about a Hampton player asking Duck to sign his gloves....I though that was pretty funny