Greeneville @ Sullivan East

doubleplay96

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville is a hard hitting team on defense. Well schooled. They will play their passing QB, who I think, should have been back there all year. That puts Lollar in the backfield where he can do more damage, as long as they don't let him throw the ball. Isn't this a rematch of an earlier season game?

Nope... that was S.South which Greeneville lost in a tight game. East should have the edge, but Greeneville is tough. Real tough. Let me qualify tough. I am a Cyclone fan and if I were the Cyclone's coach, I'd rather play the Patriots. No insult to East, they proved themselves all year.

Edited by GLee

Greeneville is a hard hitting team on defense. Well schooled. They will play their passing QB, who I think, should have been back there all year. That puts Lollar in the backfield where he can do more damage, as long as they don't let him throw the ball. Isn't this a rematch of an earlier season game?

Nope... that was S.South which Greeneville lost in a tight game.  East should have the edge, but Greeneville is tough. Real tough. Let me qualify tough. I am a Cyclone fan and if I were the Cyclone's coach, I'd rather play the Patriots. No insult to East, they proved themselves all year.

825409824[/snapback]

Thanks for the info. Is there secondary good and is the d-line solid?