Congratulations Raiders on a Great Season

titlesearcher38478

Ok, so you didn't make it to the playoffs, but guys, let me tell you.......you have given us parents and spectators a WILD ride this season. I can't remember the last time I saw such an exciting season in high school football. Your last 5 games of the season..........win or lose.........were about the most intense football I've ever watched. You guys have so much to be proud of this year. This team broke the losing streak........and came very close to making it to the playoffs. What a turn around, and it was YOU, the 2004 football team that turned it around!!!!! It's a season that your graduating seniors will never forget............and thank you for that. Thank you for letting these seniors graduate with the satisfaction of KNOWING, they had a GREAT football season their senior year. We, the parents and spectators are so very proud of all of you. GREAT job, and all the best of luck to you all next year! WE LOVE OUR RICHLAND RAIDERS!!!!!!!!

Edited by titlesearcher38478

Guest catfish-hunter

I said in the preseason that Richland would be vastly improved and I also said that if they play their cards right, then 2005 could be a magical season for the folks in Lynnville. Congrats on a respectable season and best of luck next year because I will predict that '05 is officially going to be the year when Richland football finally earns some respect.