HUNTINGDON VS. lORETTO!

milan05

Duckman... Another good post! I really don't believe Loretto will be able to stay with the Mustangs this week. I wish Huntingdon could be 10-0 but I'm keep telling you folks that we've taken averybody's A-game this year. I knew going to Westview would be a tough task although we had ample chances to put the game away. Then we play Camden in their biggest game in 25 years and take their best shot. Next is Milan still fuming from their loss to Trenton the previous week and last year's semifinal defeat to the Mustangs. If and I mean IF, the Mustangs could get back a couple of their key players back then we'd all feel better here in Huntingdon. Good luck to you this week and maybe we'll see you in two weeks!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Loretto fans! How many fans do you expect to make the trip to Huntingdon? I know when we went to your place several years ago and I thought we'd never get there. Best I remember it's a good 3 hour drive. Drive safely and be sure to go by the HHS Band concession stand. They're famous throughout West Tennesse for having the best food around! Tell Shelly that Blue Eyes sent you! :angry:

Thanks Blue Eyes,

Huntingdon gets everybody's A game EVERY year. Huntingdon should be OK this weekend. Just don't want to inflate heads if you know what I mean.

I hope to be seein' ya'll in two weeks myself but, we have a job to do to have that happen. Cheatham Co. won't be a pushover I don't think this year. We thumped them pretty good last year in the playoffs and I doubt they have forgotten it. We'll have to be ready in a big way.

Meanwhile, my best to all 6AA teams untill we were to meet again and then, we're all on our own 'till after that game!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huntington, I believe, will hit their stride in round 1. I think you'll see a different team out of them from here on out. I don't even think this game will be close at all. Mansfield will have his team focused, and they will not overlook anyone. Loretto hasn't seen the speed that Huntington has, and they will not be able to stop it. I say Huntington 48-13. Good Luck to Huntington, until you play Camden again that is.

im curious, who is injured and what are their injuries?

825410084[/snapback]

WestTn2004... Perez starting DB and punter is out for the year with an ACL injury. Mann is day to day with a broken wrist. He's been out for 4 games already. Butler messed up his ankle in the 1st half of the Milan game and hasn't returned. Nellet has missed several games with a leg injury too. Big Ced is ailing! Maddox is out for the year with a broken foot. The Mustangs won't make excuses though. Lots of players have nagging injuries that keeps them from being 100%. They'll be ready to play whoever is on the field. We've still got lots of pride and plenty of hard nosed players left!

Edited by Blue Eyes

Guest catfish-hunter

The advantage for Loretto is the fact that to this point Huntingdon has been a far cry from their 2003 bunch that won it all. The bad news however is that Huntingdon may now finally realize that the playoffs have arrived and that they've used up all of their gimmies. If Huntingdon comes out focused then this one will not be close. However, if Huntingdon goes through the motions as they have done for most of this season then don't be suprised to see Loretto make it interesting late.

Huntingdon-42

Loretto-21

The advantage for Loretto is the fact that to this point Huntingdon has been a far cry from their 2003 bunch that won it all.  The bad news however is that Huntingdon may now finally realize that the playoffs have arrived and that they've used up all of their gimmies.  If Huntingdon comes out focused then this one will not be close.  However, if Huntingdon goes through the motions as they have done for most of this season then don't be suprised to see Loretto make it interesting late. 

Huntingdon-42

Loretto-21

825410425[/snapback]

I hear Scott Hampton is hurt also, any truth to that?