East Robertson at Polk Co

timbdp

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me preface this by saying I am a Lipscomb fan. The only thing I have to base my prediction on is that last year we blew out Polk Co. & this year East Robertson gave us a descent game. East Robertson is very physical & have two outstanding running backs. I know you cant base things off of who did what when. But I just think that East Robertson will win it because of the physical play they will bring to Polk Co. Last year Polk did not impress me with their toughness.

I have seen ER play Lipscomb this year. Their size it complemented by a couple good running backs and a willingness to hit.

Polk did not impress me at all last year when they came to the house.

I know this is mixing years together, sort of comparing apples and oranges. My prediction is ER by 9 over Polk.

Let me preface this by saying I am a Lipscomb fan. The only thing I have to base my prediction on is that last year we blew out Polk Co. & this year East Robertson gave us a descent game. East Robertson is very physical & have two outstanding running backs. I know you cant base things off of who did what when. But I just think that East Robertson will win it because of the physical play they will bring to Polk Co. Last year Polk did not impress me with their toughness.

825410721[/snapback]

...Well last year we shut-out Polk and this year we won by a td...you are right, you can never judge a team by last year's events...Polk has changed for the better...they are big, strong and physical...I say Polk by 14 points!!!