Marion Co at David Lipscomb

timbdp

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This after you tell McNairy to take us down on a different thread?  "GO McNairy there not unbeatable ask White House."??? You can keep it, we dont need it.

825416064[/snapback]

...Oooh, somebody sounds almost offended. Well, from this Lipscomb fan, goodluck to the bobcats, you probably don't need it. But, you never know, if McNairy gets too much of it, you could be up a creek. Go Stangs!

Ok, I think it's pretty obvious that DL will win this one. It may be close, but only until kickoff. More importantly, what is on the tailgate menu. I can't wait to get out there early and get some of the best food I've eatin since lunch time. Also, it will be interesting to see whether the Purple Shoe Gang goes with a lead based paint as opposed to the oil based paint they have been using most of the year. Finally, BombSqaud, how about you show yourself this game? We are nearing the end of the season and it'd be nice to see if all of the information gathered from your friends is valid.

Edited by twittycanes-man,myth,annoyance

who as david lipscom played this year besides goodpasture, ok then i dont think they've proved anything to anybody.

Marion-20

Lipscomb-14

825417527[/snapback]

You have a lot of confidence in your quote sundropper. With a great line like that you should have said Marion by at least 10. :D:):P

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/ScheduleList.cfm?id=106

Greenbrier

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/ScheduleList.cfm?id=189

marshall co

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/ScheduleList.cfm?id=311

east robertson

http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/ScheduleList.cfm?id=126

Guest catfish-hunter
who as david lipscom played this year besides goodpasture, ok then i dont think they've proved anything to anybody.

Marion-20

Lipscomb-14

825417527[/snapback]

The Mustangs have played Greenbrier, who they lost to. They also played Goodpasture, who got their butts handed to them by CPA. They played East Robertson, who was destroyed by Cheatham back in week five. They also played Station Camp and Westmoreland, who are both mediocre at best. When David Lipscomb scrimmaged White House in the fall, they were absolutely manhandled. However having said that, David Lipscomb will still be in Murfreesboro when December arrives. David Lipscomb will likely win tonight, then they'll likely play East Robertson next week. If they win that game, then they'll play either Tyner or Goodpasture in the quarterfinals. That quarterfinal game could be their most dangerous along the way to the 'Boro. If they advance to the semifinals, then they'll play Alcoa. Last year, Lipscomb beat Alcoa 55-6 and the game really wasn't even that close to be honest. David Lipscomb is dying to get a shot at Huntingdon in the Blue Cross Bowl, and I'll admit that matchup would be quite interesting considering what happened last year. If Cheatham, Fairview, or Lewis County can't make it all the way, then I'd love to see that REMATCH!!! Only time will tell who meets who in the title game come December, but until then best of luck to everybody tonight. THE PLAYOFFS HAVE FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

Ok, I think it's pretty obvious that DL will win this one.  It may be close, but only until kickoff.  More importantly, what is on the tailgate menu.  I can't wait to get out there early and get some of the best food I've eatin since lunch time.  Also,  it will be interesting to see whether the Purple Shoe Gang goes with a lead based paint as opposed to the oil based paint they have been using most of the year.  Finally, BombSqaud, how about you show yourself this game?  We are nearing the end of the season and it'd be nice to see if all of the information gathered from your friends is valid.

825417297[/snapback]

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHA....WOW, Nothing but good things to say. I love it.