District 14A

thechief

Word is that St. Benedict didn't play four of their starters on Saturday, including returning District MVP Reggie Peyton.  I would have loved to see them at their best versus JCS.  Both teams should be very successful this season.  Madison still has a long ways to go, I wouldn't expect them nor Catholic to be competitive against those teams.

825422499[/snapback]

JCS didnt' play 3 of their starters either. Madison is underrated i think. I don't mean they are going to win district but they might surprise a couple of people this year if they can put it all together.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes he is a junior and I found out today that he did get his eligibility back and is going to play for the mustangs.....they will for sure finish ahead of USJ and Trinity...but Madison lost there best player from last year Andrew Hicks....that is a big hole to fill because he could play every postition and was there go to guy....but I know Josh pretty well and the skills he learned from Coach Villinger he will take to Madison and put them to use...he will do well there and good luck to him

Updated rankings as of news of Josh Irvin transfer: :)

1. JCS- Reportedly replaced Irvin with someone even better and therefore should be OK.

2. Middleton- Uneffected by transfer. They are still much better than Madison.

3. Adamsville- Uneffected by transfer. Although they could struggle defending Irvin.

4. Fayette Academy- Uneffected by transfer. Their big men are too good to let it effect them.

5. Madison Academic- Rose from 7th to 5th by picking up one of the best players in the District.

6. USJ- Remained 6th just because I can't bring myself to honestly believe that the Bruins could finish next to last in anything.

7. Trinity- Fell from 5th to 7th because they are no longer as good as Madison and I can't imagine USJ 7th.

8. Scotts Hill- Uneffected by transfer.

Edited by thechief