Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

If Tyler can develop an outside game, then he will win this award and it will not be close. With a respectable outside game, Tyler will be a much more versitile player and it will open up more things for some of his teammates especially Channing Coffey who I felt was the most important player for Giles County in last year's Regional Tournament.

I know Tyler Smith will get it cause he is unstoppable and will probably drop 30 a night but i really think Willie Kemp will be deserving of it as well. Kemp is the total package, he makes his whole team better and will look to pass first but if nobodys open he'll take it to the goal. he's lightning quick and i havent seen anyone yet that he couldnt take off the dribble. his court vision is awesome too...go to a game and i bet you see plenty of alleys goin up to big wayne chism this year.

Tyler has got to be the odds on favorite to wins, but watch for 6'5 G Jeff Smith to be the biggest sleeper to try to find a spot in the Top 3 finalists... Though the top 3 seem pretty set, this is the sleeper to watch...

It's weird to see Top 100 prospect Kinnard without a vote... He is obviously hurt by having a balanced team with too much talent around him...

Other darkhorses are Shivers and Coby. I'm not sure if any player in the State means as much to their team than either one of these two, both who put up 20+ ppg last season... Union City does not have a player over 6'1, but a huge year could boost his stock...

Edited by gomab2