Central V.S. Ooltewah

bk012000

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weathers and Gilbert will have all of their starters back I believe, with at least first round State Tourney experience from last season. Should be interesting.

I remember when we wanted the football teams and wrestling teams from both Soddy and Ooitewah in front of our homecomings, and matches during school in front of our student body (70's and early 80's). This is obviously no more, in both cases.

Good luck to the Owls.

soms

Edited by Sommers

Listen up OWLS, I don't care who you got in any weight class it won't matter to CENTRAL, even if yall do have all your returning starters. Central has always beat Ooltewah in wrestling and theres no way the pounders are gonna let a bunch of wing flapping owls beat them. So you better get ready ooltewah because central is gonna whip every last one of ooltewah's starters. You all wanna talk about some guy from ooltewah that qualified for state, Like that's a big deal that don't mean a thing. Basically what I'm saying is that central will beat the owls. Better get ready Ooltewah because the pounders are gonna pound the little weak owls.

Listen up OWLS, I don't care who you got in any weight class it won't matter to CENTRAL, even if yall do have all your returning starters. Central has always beat Ooltewah in wrestling and theres no way the pounders are gonna let a bunch of wing flapping owls beat them. So you better get ready ooltewah because central is gonna whip every last one of ooltewah's starters. You all wanna talk about some guy from ooltewah that qualified for state, Like that's a big deal that don't mean a thing. Basically what I'm saying is that central will beat the owls. Better get ready Ooltewah because the pounders are gonna pound the little weak owls.

825427811[/snapback]

Grow up, Hayes, you talked smack in football and got beat, most likely to do the same in wrestling... just shut up and play, quit runnin your mouth for once.

Edited by OwlsBaseball

Grow up, Hayes, you talked smack in football and got beat, most likely to do the same in wrestling... just shut up and play, quit runnin your mouth for once.

825428487[/snapback]

Listen up Owlsbasebaseball this is not hayes. He doesn't even wrestle and he doesn't run his mouth at all. You figure you would think this is some one on central's wrestling team but no your to stupid to figure that out. You say don't run your mouth. It's (Coacht) thats the only reason people get on here is to see what people say, then run their mouth's about it. I'm sitting here saying Central's gonna whip Ooltewah in wrestling, and your the one calling out names telling people to shut up. So you tell me, who's really running their mouth? Now if you really wanna know who this is just take a guess, I'm wrestling weight class 145 and I drive a big red Jeep. Meet Cody Stokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to go with the Owls on this one, they have 13 state qualifiers returning. I went to the practices UTC was holding at the end of the year, and there were a bunch of Ooltewah guys there who looked tough. They have been practicing and are only getting better, I think they have a shot at state this year, Hixson can't compete and Red Bank, Soddy Daisy and East Ridge are a challenge but I feel only Red Bank or Soddy Daisy will have the power (leaning more toward Red Bank). Central has no one shinning, has no power. When we wrestled them I saw maybe three guys who were worth something the rest have nothing.

Listen up Owlsbasebaseball this is not hayes. He doesn't even wrestle and he doesn't run his mouth at all. You figure you would think this is some one on central's wrestling team but no your to stupid to figure that out. You say don't run your mouth. It's (Coacht) thats the only reason people get on here is to see what people say, then run their mouth's about it. I'm sitting here saying Central's gonna whip Ooltewah in wrestling, and your the one calling out names telling people to shut up. So you tell me, who's  really running their mouth? Now if you really wanna know who this is just take a guess, I'm wrestling weight class 145 and I drive a big red Jeep. Meet Cody Stokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825432810[/snapback]

Well, Mr. Stokes, its a pleasure to make your aquaintance. The only reason I say its Hayes is because a person under this name identified himself as Brent Hayes during football season and after Central got beat by Ooltewah, he stopped posting. I don't wrestle, but good luck this year, and maybe while your in that oh-so-great school of Chattanooga Central, you might learn to write a paragraph. Your post looks like a second grader wrote it and makes no sense at all, but hey, they don't call Central the Purple Duds for no reason.

I have to go with the Owls on this one, they have 13 state qualifiers returning. I went to the practices UTC was holding  at the end of the year, and there were a bunch of Ooltewah guys there who looked tough. They have been practicing and are only getting better, I think they have a shot at state this year, Hixson can't compete and Red Bank, Soddy Daisy and East Ridge are a challenge but I feel only Red Bank or Soddy Daisy will have the power (leaning more toward Red Bank). Central has no one shinning, has no power. When we wrestled them I saw maybe three guys who were worth something the rest have nothing.

825433031[/snapback]

Clouddrakan who in the world do you think you are? Your sitting here saying that Ooltewah has a shot at state this year, your crazy. How can you say that Hixson can't compete and that Red Bank, Soddy Daisy and East Ridge are just a challenge. Those schools you named off have incredible wrestling teams. I guess that just goes to show you that you know nothing at all about wrestling. Now onto you saying "Central has no one shinning, has no power". You really do like to talk a bunch of bull. Before you even go and say Central has no one you need to do a little more research on who they have. If you think the Owls have such a great team then go back and look at how they did in the state tournament. Every wrestler lost in the 1st round, Every single wrestler. That's pretty bad, but look at Central all their wrestler's won their 1st match. There is just a little history on the team you say has a shot at state. Keep in mind to have a chance to compete in the state tournament, you have to win unlike your team the Owls.

Clouddrakan who in the world do you think you are? Your sitting here saying that Ooltewah has a shot at state this year, your crazy. How can you say that Hixson can't compete and that Red Bank, Soddy Daisy and East Ridge are just a challenge. Those schools you named off have incredible wrestling teams. I guess that just goes to show you that you  know nothing at all about wrestling. Now onto you saying "Central has no one shinning, has no power". You really do like to talk a bunch of bull. Before you even go and say Central has no one you need to do a little more research on who they have. If you think the Owls have such a great team then go back and look at how they did in the state tournament. Every wrestler lost in the 1st round, Every single wrestler. That's pretty bad, but look at Central all their wrestler's won their 1st match. There is just a little history on the team you say has a shot at state. Keep in mind to have a chance to compete in the state tournament, you have to win unlike your team the Owls.

825434562[/snapback]

Go ahead ask them how many State Champs the Owls have had. If Any!

Then look at what CC has had over the last 20 yrs.