Trousdale County (9-2) at Livingston Academy (10-1

jtidwell

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not an issue to be brought up on Coacht.. show some class.....does everyone think LA has class i seen la players helping up TC players tonight didn't expect to see that.......but come on keep the blows above the belt......do not go past football on this thread........that post should be deleted!!!!!!!!

Edited by Pee300

I can't believe no one is talking about TC's decision to go for the win instead of kicking the PAT to go to overtime. I understand that TC's coaching staff may have thought that it would be hard to stop LA from scoring in OT and they hadn't had much running success but do you go for the tie in that situation or not? Whats some opinions?

I can't believe no one is talking about TC's decision to go for the win instead of kicking the PAT to go to overtime.  I understand that TC's coaching staff may have thought that it would be hard to stop LA from scoring in OT and they hadn't had much running success but do you go for the tie in that situation or not? Whats some opinions?

825430363[/snapback]

It's typical Satterfield. He loves to roll the dice. He usually gets away with it.

I can't believe no one is talking about TC's decision to go for the win instead of kicking the PAT to go to overtime.  I understand that TC's coaching staff may have thought that it would be hard to stop LA from scoring in OT and they hadn't had much running success but do you go for the tie in that situation or not? Whats some opinions?

825430363[/snapback]

they knew it would have been tough in OT cuz LA was gettin 4 or 5 yards on almost every carry. plus their kickin isnt always guaranteed...it was a tough call.

TC hasn't always had the competition they've have in the last four years. The Coach takes risks.....that's why they love him in TC. The majority of the time....those calls will work for TC and the HC will be the best coach ever....as usual. TC could've won the state in 2002!!!!

Edited by bigreid

mcdonald was gettin 3 or 4 yrds a pop...the desicion did and didnt make sense...everyoone would be singin a dif. tune if trey would have got in....speakin of trey mcdonald...did anyone see that hit vaughn gave him....but i mean everyone expects vaughn, cates, colson and the linemen to make big hard hits...but what about WES PUCKETT lettin out a little frustration after a missed PAT...

Good Jod LA...what about them two idiots with their shirts off last night....??

BEAT SC

2 down 3 2 go