Trousdale County (9-2) at Livingston Academy (10-1

jtidwell

To all of you TC fans, it has been fun talking smack this week and I wish it didn't have to end but one of us is going home tonight and the other is moving on to the next round.  But no matter what happens, it has been exciting, fun, enjoyable and rewarding having you guys and smith in the same region as LA because, not only were these tough matchups but there is tradition at Hartsville and Carthage.  I wish that I could have played against all you guys.  There is a much more sense of a rivalry.  Although LA and Portland are building a small rivalry.  Good luck NEXT SEASON, to TC and Smith Co.  BUT Tonight GO HOG-EYE!!

825428518[/snapback]

Yeah...it has been fun to play in such a competitive region. The gates for the top 5 teams have been huge.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If LA can hold on to the ball and keep the penalties down they can win this game... the one game they lost they fumbled several times and had a bunch of penalties, and that's not taking anything away from Smith County. They also have to prevent the big play, that's what about cost them the game against Portland. But alas, you can say these same things for both teams tonight.

Good luck to both, and Go LA. thumb