Germantown Wins

gtowngrad04

Can the Red Devils, 7-0 victors over host Bolton on Friday night, defeat Collierville for the 2nd time in one year at Collierville? The Red Devils would extend their win streak over Cville to 5 games, dating back to a last minute touchdown drive by the Dragons at Germantown on September 1, 2000 that gave Cooterville the 22-19 victory and the regional title. Before the 2000 game, Germantown had not lost to Collierville since 1993, the last time the Devils did not make the playoffs....pray for Germantown to win this Friday! Thanks!

Yes, I think Gtown will take it to Collierville. I think it will be tight early, only because Collierville will be looking for revenge. Look for Germantown to run all over Cville and that Quarterback of theirs will be running for his life.

I also wanted to point out how dominant Region 8 was. Im glad that all the teams from Region 8 (1.Cville, 2.Houston, 3.Gtown, 4.White Station) won all their games. Now we dont havel to listen to the likes of Cordova, Bolton, or Millington players/fans talk about how they would be so dominant.

I am also looking forward to rematch between Houston - White Station. Please Give me some feedback on this game.

Ill have to give Houston the edge in this one because I cant see HHS letting W.S beat them twice on their own field. Also the way Houston took it to WS in the second half of their regular season match was pretty convincing. Just too little too late.

Hopefully Houston comes out on top in their game because I would love to see Houston and Gtown play in the Quarterfinals.