Gordonsville @ FCS

dlu07

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FCS won't make it past boyd, but they had better stop thinking about Boyd and start thinking about this week....this is not a gimme.......and FCS won't have a shot at winning state for a long while....I got 2 words for ya....Trousdale County!!

825427070[/snapback]

Trousdale co will win next year...the year after next and the year after that...and it just keeps going...they should be in 2a instead of 1a...but whatever gives the big one...

This is the year FCA goes to the big dance,  i don't see anyone stopping their passing attack. Plus a pretty good defense, this could be their year.

825426093[/snapback]

You know nothing!! Even though I believe you people will win, I really do not want you to. I do not like FCS never have never will. You people will not be with 20 points of Boyd. You are not that good, and will not stand a chance in the world against Boyd.This is not about you and Boyd, it is about G-ville who I would rather see lose as to ever watch them win, but not this week and for all you G-ville people that know who I am remember this one Go TIGERS!!

I think Friendship will beat G-Ville, and then Boyd will beat Friendship. As far as Trousdale Co., it's not even fair that they rejoin our region.

825427322[/snapback]

Yeah I don think it is fair either...but thats just the way it is...I think the next time they get a chance they will go up to 2a...I just think they want to win 4 or 5 more state championships before they do...

You know nothing!! Even though I believe you people will win, I really do not want you to. I do not like FCS never have never will. You people will not be with 20 points of Boyd. You are not that good, and will not stand a chance in the world against Boyd.This is not about you and Boyd, it is about G-ville who I would rather see lose as to ever watch them win, but not this week and for all you G-ville people that know who I am remember this one Go TIGERS!!

825427325[/snapback]

Did I read correctly...di you just type Go Tigers!?? What is the world coming to? We will have to print this out and frame this post. Anyways...I think Gordonsville can win, but they will have to play on heck of a game....see you all there tonight....Good Luck to the team across the river by the way.

The halftime score should have been 14-14 or 14-7, because Gordonsville should have scored when they got to the 15 yard line and turn it over on downs if they would have scored then it would have been 14-14, FCS scored on 2 long passes in like 2-3 mins. at the end of the half, it was closer than people think it was

825425764[/snapback]

If if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a marry christmas. Just admit it you can't stop Friendship when it get down to it so stop whining, and I know someone did not make fun of Friendship's field but gordensville's whole stadium layout is quite possibly the worst in the state.

GOOD LUCK BOYS, KEEP IT UP! YOUR MAKING US PROUD, AND WE BELIEVE YOU CAN BEAT ANYONE. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING YOU GOTTA STILL PLAY WITH THAT HEART I KNOW YOU GOT IN YOU.

FCS won't make it past boyd, but they had better stop thinking about Boyd and start thinking about this week....this is not a gimme.......and FCS won't have a shot at winning state for a long while....I got 2 words for ya....Trousdale County!!

825427070[/snapback]

YOU MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST IDIOT IF HAVE EVER PERSONALLY HEARD OF IN MY LIFE, YOU stink AT LIFE

825427325[/snapback]

WHAT DID FCS DO TO YOU

If if's and but's were candy and nuts we would all have a marry christmas. Just admit it you can't stop Friendship when it get down to it so stop whining, and I know someone did not make fun of Friendship's field but gordensville's whole stadium layout is quite possibly the worst in the state.

GOOD LUCK BOYS, KEEP IT UP! YOUR MAKING US PROUD, AND WE BELIEVE YOU CAN BEAT ANYONE. JUST REMEMBER ONE THING YOU GOTTA STILL PLAY WITH THAT HEART I KNOW YOU GOT IN YOU.

825429118[/snapback]

What stadium layout are you referring to? Just curious.

WHAT DID FCS DO TO YOU

825429128[/snapback]

going into the nights 2nd round ,eight of the top ten teams in the state in 1A are privates....whats wrong with this picture?? next year seven of these eight teams will be in 2A... the TSSAA is not trying to fix the problem,they are just moving it up a class... privates vs. privates,,, publics vs publics,,, that is the way it sould be.... MR. Carter and the TSSAA need to multiply that by 1.8...multiplier is a bunch of TSSAA BULL *$*$*$!!! B):)