Gordonsville @ FCS

dlu07

so you think ALL public schools are bad.....and you think my parents don't work their butts off.....my parents could not afford to send me to a private school. But I know the majority of private school kids grow up with a siver spoon in their mouth. Go down where I used to go to school at Lipscomb University and look at the parking garage......do you think college students can afford an HS hummer, a BMW M3, or any other expesive car.....NO!....momma and daddy bought it for them. and I know what the value of a dollar is, I worked near full0time through high school, and I wokr nearly full-time going to college now, so no sir I am not an idiot...and as for the cheap shots by Gordonsville's players you say there were, I did not see any, but were you or I on the fi3eld?? NO!, we won't ever know what really happened, stuff goes on at the bottom of piles all the time, and I can pretty much say, ask any of your opponets ya'll play dirty as well, then they will say yes, because everyone has dirty play, your players are not the little angels you think they are....so you shut up!!!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you think ALL public schools are bad.....and you think my parents don't work their butts off.....my parents could not afford to send me to a private school. But I know the majority of private school kids grow up with a siver spoon in their mouth. Go down where I used to go to school at Lipscomb University and look at the parking garage......do you think college students can afford an HS hummer, a BMW M3, or any other expesive car.....NO!....momma and daddy bought it for them. and I know what the value of a dollar is, I worked near full0time through high school, and I wokr nearly full-time going to college now, so no sir I am not an idiot...and as for the cheap shots by Gordonsville's players you say there were, I did not see any, but were you or I on the fi3eld?? NO!, we won't ever know what really happened, stuff goes on at the bottom of piles all the time, and I can pretty much say, ask any of your opponets ya'll play dirty as well, then they will say yes, because everyone has dirty play, your players are not the little angels you think they are....so you shut up!!!

825431620[/snapback]

I'm sorry DLU I'm sure #74 made that up about his fingers. In fact, now that I think about it, he must have bent them back on his own just so he could call your player a name. Then, he proceeded to splint them and have x-rays for emphasis. Man, I was way off!

And you're right, we can never know what happened. I can't know that #25 (how's the shoulder?) consistently hits late...even though it is on tape. And I could never know that your players were hitting Sweeney helmet to helmet, even though that's on tape too.

Did I mention it was 42-6? Just checking.

so when did a helmet to helmet hit become bad. is that not why they wear helmets. man you got good eyes if you can see a player bending another players fingers under the pile. the #24 on the helmets is for chad hunter. on the 99 yard drive , the play right before the td it was a 40 yard pass. thatz a big play. what about the championship sign it was small. i would have a big sign if i just won the region. it was the money deal.

When I was at FCS we prided ourselves on whipping whiney public schools although back then not too many of our parents were rich it was just a better alternative than Lebanon or Mt.Juliet. In 90' we started the winning tradition we set all the records that the current team has broken. We beat Gordonsville and had Trousdale Co (90' state champs)beat untill a bad call by the refs. We played dirty and punished people and I hope FCS continues to punish all you whiney public school punks who run your mouth when you yourself never put on a pair of pads to begin with. Good luck FCS against Boyd B and for all the rest of you keep enjoying the game--- from the stands.

Edited by boz63

For the past 3 three years up until this year it has been public schools beating you...Gordonsville, SOuth Pittsburgh, and Smith COunty....but next year you will get beat by Gordonsville and Trousdale COunty, Gordonsville will be back in the mix...oh by the way...Good Luck against BBS...your gonna need all the healp you can get. and FCS has not punished anyone until this year since the early 90's....but they did have a good team this year....I will give them that.

Edited by dlu07

For the past 3 three years up until this year it has been public schools beating you...Gordonsville, SOuth Pittsburgh, and Smith COunty....but next year you will get beat by Gordonsville and Trousdale COunty, Gordonsville will be back in the mix...oh by the way...Good Luck against BBS...your gonna need all the healp you can get. and FCS has not punished anyone until this year since the early 90's....but they did have a good team this year....I will give them that.

825432639[/snapback]

I guess hitting helmet to helmet became bad when they started throwing flags for it.

and how do you know i wasn't on the bottom of that pile? maybe you assume too much.

Because you have got to be an idiot if you;re a player and running your mouth on here.....but hey whatever floats your boat....and I don't think helmet to helmet hits are intentional, your adrenaline is pumping out there and the game speed is so fast, your just rtrying to make a play, I didnt see any helet to helmet hits, but you obviously have the best eyes in the world. oh an just because someones finger is in a splint, doesnt mean that it was bent backwards, maybe it got stepp3ed on.....that hapened to me one time in practice and my hand was black and blue for the rest of the season.....so there are other logical explanations