Fulton vs. Lenoir City

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Nobody is trying to disrespect you. And it's not necessarily that we have it out for LC. You won that game & you deserved the win. I think the Fulton players mainly have something to prove to themselves - not LC, which is a very big disadvantage for LC. I hope the game is closer than what people are predicting - I like watching exciting games. I don't think LC will show poor sportsmanship, nor do I think Fulton will, as long as people don't get too wrapped up in their emotions. I'm still saying the Falcons will come out victorious!

GO FALCONS!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never implied bad sportsmanship on the LC side. I think they are great people. I should know, I'm from there.

Yes... it will be cold on both sides, but call me out if my theory is wrong Friday night. I feel that Lenoir City has a good fundamental defence that works well as a team... when they have a good game(Gibbs & Pigeon Forge) but, Fulton has a more aggressive defence with harder hitters. Therefore, the cold theory goes to Fulton.

Trash talk is not what pumps Fulton up... it's called confidence. Paint it a different color and add a little slander to your tone if it justifies your opinion. We respect Lenoir City, we just wont let you celebrate on our field twice in one year. Good luck to both sides.

Go Falcons!

Oh yeah, you respect! Comments about making Hightower, and how LC only won because yall had an off night, and meeting up with AE prove you respect. Don't back off of what you say, stand by it. Total up all the comments by your fans and how nasty they are and then take a good look at EVERY other team and tell me which team is talking more than they are playing.

Anyway, it will be a fun game and I am sure the team will be prepared to play on the cold wet rain soaked field. Fulton is not the only team wanting to prove something.

Are you going to whine or just get bent out of shape. We have a lot of passionate posters that talk with Falcon pride but I don't think anyone wants to hurt your feelings. Calling us nasty??? Please....This is a message board, get a backbone and support your team.

But then again, according to your quote... we talk more than we play.

A-game? As in A for Already in the bag? Come on. The luckiest night of LC's players' lives was when they beat the Falcons. It won't happen again. Lightening doesn't strike twice. Dutton, Lyles and Number 99 just got lucky in our backfield. That door has been slammed shut. LC can just beat their heads against it all night, they're not getting in. If Hightower is all you have, we'll bring him crashing down.

LC plays so inconsistant, they may do better to send their cheerleaders out on the field. We respect REAL women.

Game prediction--Fulton back on top, LC crying all the way home.

You're probably right about some of the comments made. I don't need to look it up to agree with you. It only takes a couple of comments from a few fans to put a bad taste in anyones mouth. I'm looking forward to the game because of the potential of a great game. It would be great for us to make a point with a big win and awsome for your program to hush the critics.

It's Friday-eve and I can't wait! No more smack talk can change the outcome. To Lenoir City fans, bring your pocket warmers and stadium cushions, it sould to be a great game!

Good Posts MSopinions... you've got spunk... and yes, a backbone too.

Go Falcons!

Yes I am spunky!  Luck had nothing to do with it.  Hope not to see lightening, but as far as striking twice are you talking about Fulton going to state?  hmmmmmmmmm.....

825428130[/snapback]

Msopinion??? Do you have Fulton going to state??? It wasn't on my mind but since you brought it up... Hmmmm? Lightning striking twice.... not a bad one Ms. Opinion. If only I could link a sound effect!

Go Falcons!!

I can't beleive you can say fulton has harder hitters than LC when their whole strategy is to run away from the other team. I cant wait till kickoff.

825428277[/snapback]

Wow! :lol:

Good Luck to Both teams!!! AE is looking to face one of you next week(First we have to TCB against Seymour).

You gotta Love region 2-3A!

Edited by AERoadrunners