Lebanon

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

But what I am asking is, were there coaches on the lift at every home game? How high up is that lift? i can't imagine them trading that endzone footage with the opposing school in a trade. It would reveal WAY too much. So what is the purpose of filming from there then?

But what I am asking is, were there coaches on the lift at every home game? How high up is that lift? i can't imagine them trading that endzone footage with the opposing school in a trade. It would reveal WAY too much. So what is the purpose of filming from there then?

825421392[/snapback]

if i knew more than the lift is even with the top of the goal posts i would say. sorry guys.

From what rule book is it illegal. People love try to find anything to bring Lebanon's success down. Get a life, just because your team didn't get it done, stop trying to bring others down. Lebanon is not the only school that has a lift with coaches in it. Don't be mad cause some folk are not smart enough to put coaches in the lift. Some teams don't even have a clue to get a endzone copy.

Guest Oakland

all the folks are asking is if there are coaches up there, then you get on here , paranoid and all, claiming that folks are trying to bring down the program. you know i have no love for lebanon's HC or his coaching staff for that matter but they seem to have a great bunch of kids. lebanon has had a fine season and they are playing a great team in the 2nd round in cookeville, so how about we talk about that instead of the fable"coaches on a lift" theory.

Guest lumberjack

Coaches can't be outside of the 25 to 25 yard line coaches box (unless they are in the booth). The challenge must come from the opposing sideline and it must be to the ref wearing the white hat. It must happen during the game.

Coaches can't be outside of the 25 to 25 yard line coaches box (unless they are in the booth). The challenge must come from the opposing sideline and it must be to the ref wearing the white hat. It must happen during the game.

825421626[/snapback]

so i guess this really doesn't matter since the chance of lebanon playing another game at home is not great.