Westview vs. Milan

chargerwestview7

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wasnt injured...thats just the excuse they are makin up for losing to milan the first time. i watch the game film & he wasnt hurt & somebody earlier in the topic said marqui guy isnt westviews only weapon...well considering nobody elses name is ever mentioned & all yall talk about was the whole reason yall lost was because of him being hurt. yall are sayin yall selves that hes yalls only weapon...if yall cant score more than 12pts. because he has cramps theres problems.

Edited by milanpunisher4

He is not are only weapon! And we are not making exuses for why we lost! We did not play well in the first meeting. It was week 2! We were still working on things and trying to get things right! We are feeling good right now and running things the way we need to be running them. So this game will be totally different! And we are playing at Hardy-Graham Stadium, not in Milan!

U said that he wasn't hurt that game.  Im not sayin that it aint part of the game, im just sayin there is a reason why he didnt run for a hundred against milan.  Milan is a good team but when Markei is healthy, there isnt a 2A team that can hold him under a hundred yards if he gets the touches.

825425335[/snapback]

Isn't this exactly like 2002? Rapheal Hill?... He can't be held under 100 yards huh? I believe we held in under 100 yards in BOTH games and came out victorius in BOTH games that year also... Records and win streaks mean nothing during play-offs. We are known for stoppin guys like Guy and we've had 2 great days of practice... Don't be too sure of yourselves Westview, you may be comin to play, but we are too!

I think that Westview will pull out the win.  They aren't intimidated bc they should have won the first time.  Also, Markei was hurt during the first Milan game because of the injury he received in their first game against Crockett.  The Chargers should keep their winning streak alive if they play smart and hold on to the ball.

825420257[/snapback]

Guy was hurt the first meeting. He did get injuried the first game, and he played the milan game injuried. He should be 100% this game. Westview wins by 14

ok thats just like sayin milan's Walker will have a break away game(which is a better all around athlete than Guy) but if westview is able to stop him then milan will just pound blount up in the middle like against huntingdon for another 165 yds. Milan will be playin next week. :(

825421873[/snapback]

Are you kidding?? Walker an "better all around athlete than guy." You have been watching the wrong guy. Milan is a good team and they always play tough in the tough games. The prob with milan is that they play to the level of their comp. Westview has peaked at the right time, milan has not peaked all season. They play up and down every week. Will be a good game if milan shows up with the A-Team, if not it will get ugly

Edited by volover

Ok Darkglow, I have a question for you. So your saying that Markei Guy is a better football player than Boo Weathers? Get realistic. It hits you when you think about your own players. Dont get me wrong Markei Guy is having an outstanding junior season. But Daylan lost alot of help from last season. So did Boo Weathers. Mainly the offensive lines of both teams. Overall Player? Daylan Walker. Hes explosive and is 2nd on the team in tackles from the FS spot! Look at the years past.