Oneida at Greenback

Ro8432

if oneida comes to play like they have been starting with the second half of the cak game greenback is in for a really tough ballgame austin james is the best I have seen since greg ryan and greg way is one of the best runners in 1A.coach satterfield will certainly have them ready for this one but the indians will be up to the challange this time around.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OHS_92 i was just wondering what was your teams record in 1992?  Were you undefeated?  And if you did get beat who was it by?

825425443[/snapback]

Hey Show.....we went 14-1 with only loss to 3A Livingston Academy in overtime..As for playing against Chad Pennington....That was in 94 when we got bumped up to 2A and after our second year there with 93 being our first year, we went undefeated into the semifinals where we lost to Harriman when they had Jermaine Copeland...I think the score of Webb game was 35-0 and Harriman game semi's was us 0 and Harriman 24......Hey KAZ does it bring back memories...

if oneida comes to play like they have been starting with the second half of the cak game greenback is in for a really tough ballgame austin james is the best I have seen since greg ryan and greg way is one of the best runners in 1A.coach satterfield will certainly have them ready for this one but the indians will be up to the challange this time around.

825425917[/snapback]

Hey Video I will admit Greg Ryan was good..he unfortunately got injured in our semi game when he took a hit from our middlelinebacker Daniel King and I think it messed up his knee..I hthink he was able to recover though and he really was a great quarterback...As for this Friday Oneida will be pumped up and ready and I think you will see a Oneida team playing this week that we haven't seen in a long time

Yes, it does! And the LA team we got beat by was extremely athletic, with good size up front. Often feel like we decided to take a nap that week, but we never seemed to rest the rest of the way through. That would be some good advice for the kids this week, because we have had games or halfs or quarters where we just were not making things happen. Our biggie was the quarter in the first Greenback game where we were in a considerable funk, and the 'Kees took advantage of that. We are a potent team when ALL the kids get into it. Turn it on Friday, Kaz over! :(

Good luck, Oneider, hope ya beet Grainback.  Im a Coalfeild fan, butt Oneider's my 2nd most favoright team in Class 1A.  I got kinfolks in Oneider.  In fact, #44 is one of my distant couzins.

825424877[/snapback]

:( hey festus just wonderin how r u realated to #44 of Oneida and how u came to know this fact that u r related.

go big o

Oneida lost one game in 1992. . . an overtime loss to Class 3A Livingston Academy early in the season (week 2 or week 3, I believe).

825425864[/snapback]

in '92, livingston academy was in 2a, it was a dandy game too. I do believe it was the only game Oneida lost that year.

Edited by Billy Austin 55

i believe that there oneidaians are goin to roll into ol' cooper field this friday with a big head full of steam, then when them kees are doin some last minute drills them indians are goin to be over there yellin and cheerin while the kees leave the yellin for the cheerleaders, then when the kees run through the spirit tunnel and that whistle goes off the only thing that head of steam will do is warm up there bored fans hot coffee.

Thursday........ edgy........ tension.......... sleepless night........ anticipation................. sunrise......... listless.......... roadway.......... stadium........... 'kees........ Indians..........

in less than 48 hours, it all begins! Who wants it! Jacked to find out!

Kaz! :lol:

Edited by kazam37