Top Wrestlers In Region 1

thsmumpy

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm sure that the morristown schools will come out with a 119 in the lineup... what about jeff county? Will they show up with more than 5 or 6 this year? Don't believe sullivan east will have a 119 but double check with Zeke... grant should make 119 unless he messed up his hydration test... flores will be a 112 at most and usary might be able to make 112

I heard Elizabethton got a transfer guy in that will be a 119. He was a state champion in New mexico last year, as a soph. Name is Wayne wells. Kid is suppose to be unreal.

825425717[/snapback]

We've got possibly 2 119's one is in football, and the other is still deciding wether or not he wants to wrestle (he has to hurry up) but yes we should have a 119. Where is tyler ross from betsy going?

DB119, did you pass your hydration test? I know that some of your guys failed. What weights did you guys make?

Drem2Achev, you heard? That's funny. I'll bet you heard. How reliable is that information and will he be at Crockett pre-season.

Who all in region 1 is ranked?

Edited by TDArtist

• 3 weeks later...
Whats up with this Seth, East has always filled its weights whether its thick or thin seasons.

825452677[/snapback]

Well we had alot of kids out at the begining of the season ,but most have quit.I finally talked coach hernandez to come and coach my final year and hes given me alot of control in the practice room,and anyone whos been around me knows i love to work hard and i love to be physical.I just dont think they were tough enough.But it really doesnt bother me much,id rather surround myself with 10 guys that want to be champs than 50 guys who want to be runner- ups.