Distric, Region, State

deepwoods

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed. the more rounds you play, the better team shows up to win. this year, it wouldn't really have mattered. hixson's lawson and apyan would've fired another even to sub-par round in day 3, mcclure would've gone even lower than his 2nd day 80 and played more of a average round. thats just the top three for hixson, but i know deep woods has a comment to show everyone why goodpasture would've won in this format.

Guest hottbobb
I think Distric should be 1 day becuase 3 teams get out and go to Region. Region should be 2 days because only 1 team goes to State out of the Region tournaments and anyone can get lucky 1 day but never 2. Then State should be 3 days. Anyone have an oppinion about this let me know!

Deepwoods

825424372[/snapback]

Bob says,

I totally agree, however TSSAA seems to be more interested in football than golf and therefore we must live inside the rules until someone is bright enough to change them.

Bob

I like the idea about region and it could be past, but the State being 3 days wont happen because they dont want us to miss that much school, and they normally cant get courses on the weekends because of revenue issues.

The longer the tournament normally the better players prevail, example the A-AA State Tournament because any team can get lucky the first day, and if it was 3 days Hixson would have won by even more.

COUGH Last 2 groups by Goodpasture got beat by 17 COUGH, Apyan won SJGT event by 15 shots COUGH, Apyan shot 68 last day at State COUGH, Lawson shot 67 in the final day of a local tournament COUGH, Joe David and friends fired 76-80 the last day COUGH COUGH COUGH! Excuse Me!

Yes how many did apyan beat you by at that sjgt event barnburner?

825429410[/snapback]

Plenty, how many did he beat you by? He was hot out there, although he always plays that course great, and I'm not real sure why you even brought that up. But hey i got him back at the Club Championship where I beat him by 12.