MJ's Clark signs

Eddie

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Belmont got themselves a GREAT player in Alysha. I'm glad she's got that out of the way and can concentrate on the upcomming season.

This is going to be a AWESOME season for the Lady Bears. With basically the entrie team returning the sky is the limit. In all my years of following MJ Basketball this is the "strongiest" team I have seen them put on the floor.

GO BEARS and see you in Murfreesboro in March

Word had it that Clark had her sights on more "big time" schools. 

Why Belmont?

825431776[/snapback]

Why not Belmont. It is a GREAT school! It looks like she did her homework and chose a school based on what she was looking for, not what the general public is looking at. Coach Cross is a very good coach and has secured a great crop of freshmen that will help his team become more of a "big time" school, as you put it. We have to remember that these kids are going to have a life AFTER basketball and the school/studies are the most important thing, ultimately. I think Belmont is an excellent choice. All "big time" programs had to start somewhere. ;)

Hey, Belmont went to the NCAA tournament last year didn't they? If I'm not mistaken, Vanderbilt beat them in the first round. I think that's getting big time to make it to the big dance. With Alysha and the point guard from Chester County, Holiday, it's a good class already for the Lady Bruins. thumb