Goodpasture @ David Lipscomb

howudoin

FYI Lipscomb is not a Catholic school. and bomb squad we like our cougar meat RAW RAW RAW!!!!

825433750[/snapback]

Ahh yes.. the infamous cougar meat. I heard that consumption was limited at the last game due to decisions by the powers-that-be. Any word yet on whether the administration is going to once again allow full-scale feasting?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh yes.. the infamous cougar meat.  I heard that consumption was limited at the last game due to decisions by the powers-that-be.  Any word yet on whether the administration is going to once again allow full-scale feasting?

825434084[/snapback]

my friend Billy told me that i could get some cougar meat with my popcorn and diet coke.

Sounds like you and vandy1 ought to get together and duke it out.  I'd pay to see that fight.

Anyway, on to the matter at hand.  I can't believe DL doesn't sell fish at their games.  I mean come on.  They are a Catholic school and should know that many practicing Catholics do not eat beef on Friday.

I look forward to this game.  It gives me chill bumps just thinking about the electricity that will be in the air.  I am hearing that even a few coaching deserters, I mean former coaches, are coming back for this one.  It'll be good to see Coach Arnold (as in Benedict).

825433360[/snapback]

I think both Schools are affiliated with the Church of Christ. + :lol:

This game doesn't really matter.  Alcoa will dominate either team.  They are for real!  DEAL WITH THAT!

825435282[/snapback]

Krakatoa, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

i just spoke with the national weather service and they said that the weather should be nice for friday night. i asked them if i would need to take my umbrella because i didn't like to get wet and they said i might should because it could rain. i just hope i have a way to get to the game... and i sure would like me a popcorn. wanna ride the Bison??

Oh really? Thanks for your contribution to this thread about the Goodpasture - David Lipscomb GAME.

825435181[/snapback]

QUOTE(Titans fan @ Nov 15 2004 - 06:07 PM)

FYI Lipscomb is not a Catholic school. and bomb squad we like our cougar meat RAW RAW RAW!!!!

I didn't bring up the religion issue, I just clarified. So put that in your Game face.

Edited by rigger101

I didn't bring up the Religous issue, I just clarified.  So put that in your Game face.

825435374[/snapback]

3 suggestions: Number 1, calm down. Number 2, learn how to present your posts in a well organized manner. Number 3, "Put that in your Game face"? -- Really, is that the best you could do. Better step it up.

I didn't bring up the religion issue, I just clarified.  So put that in your Game face.

825435374[/snapback]

Refer to the great Bobby Knight's interview on Game Faces. Enough said.