Goodpasture @ David Lipscomb

howudoin

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All this talk is irrelevant, people.  Anyone who knows 2A football knows that all these teams over on this side of the river are playing for 2nd place.  The Mustangs will win the title again this year.  The Huntingdon Mustangs.  Sorry, yall.

825437441[/snapback]

The Huntingdon People from the West says this game doesn't matter. The Alcoa people from the East says this game does not matter. Maybe someone should call Coach Martin or Coach MacCadams and tell them that it just doesn't matter. Maybe both schools and their fans should just gather at the Lipscomb field, grill burgers and have an old fashion "Church" singing and forget the game. Everybody had better enjoy the fact that one is going to knock the other one out of the championship hunt. Next year that won't be the case. I have a pretty good feeling that the Mid-State will take home the gold ball.

Be Sure to Visit The Mustangfanpage.com Go David Lipscomb Mustangs

The Huntingdon People from the West says this game doesn't matter.  The Alcoa people from the East says this game does not matter.  Maybe someone should call Coach Martin or Coach MacCadams and tell them that it just doesn't matter.  Maybe both schools and their fans should just gather at the Lipscomb field, grill burgers and have an old fashion "Church" singing and forget the game.  Everybody had better enjoy the fact that one is going to knock the other one out of the championship hunt.  Next year that won't be the case.  I have a pretty good feeling that the Mid-State will take home the gold ball.

Be Sure to Visit The Mustangfanpage.com  Go David Lipscomb Mustangs

825437491[/snapback]

Yea, with all this talk, the two best teams in 2A football over the last ten or so years dont even need to play. I hope these Alcoa and Huntingdon fans can convince over 5 or 6 thousand people who will be in attendance Friday night that this game means nothing.

Do you smell something... What is that?  It smells kind of good.  I think it might be an upset...Yah that's it.  Goodpasture has heard how Lipscomb is going to win state and how good Lipscomb is, but No one has won the championship yet.  Go Goodpasture!

825436762[/snapback]

sorry i dont smell anything. might be my allergies acting up on me again but i smell nothing except dinner on the stove. your right gp does have good ability but lipscomb has more of it...rogers and turner will not cancel each other out , rogers on turner how can it get any better .go stangs!

sorry i dont smell anything. might be my allergies acting up on me again but i smell nothing except dinner on the stove. your right gp does have good ability but lipscomb has more of it...rogers and turner will not cancel each other out , rogers on turner how can it get any better .go stangs!

825438181[/snapback]

rogers covers turner

who covers the other two receivers?

BS, Congratulations to your Bisons, yes you are in college and on a HIGH SCHOOL football website, on winning an exhibition game with a NAIA school tonight. I sure hope that you can get your studies done with such exciting basketball in the arena! I am on the edge of my seat waiting for your response to this post, since college is just a breeze for you.

Love your Kentucky Coach.

825436142[/snapback]

Mark (if that really is your name),

Please refrain from degrading the good name of Kentucky by using it in such a manner. The true Kentucky Coach would stoop very, very low in the name of humor, and use sarcasm to the point of disguist, but would never call out an alum for remaining interested in his old high school program. I salute BS for his loyalty.

Now, back to the game. I guess I was mistaken about the whole church affiliation thing. Sorry for any confusion on my part. Now that I know that DL is a Methodist school and GP is a Mennonite school I can beter understand why they serve what they do at the concession stand.

BTW, where is Ted L Nancy? I heard he had been way down since the Nov. 3 concession by John Kerry, but to not be on this thread is mind boggling. Hang in there Ted. I hear Hillary will run in '08 and maybe your dream of having a NAMBLA home office in NE Mississippi will finally come true. Go Hillary!

after seeing both these teams during the regular season...id have to say that talent wise, the edge would be go goodpasture, but i think lipscomb is so well coached and execute so well , that will be the deciding factor, and by the way, im always seeing the alcoa people talk so big, but when is the last time they have actually beat any of these teams??

Eddie Van Halen- Don't you understand that this is a message board, and message bosrds are for messages, not opinions, so go put your opinions on an opinion board and save the message board for messages. By the way, the only concession that Ted Nancy is concerned about is the one that serves hot dogs and nachos. Now onto my message for the message board, in my opinion this game will hinge on who scores more points.

Edited by gopher15