camden beats Huntingdon

milan05

Let me understand this logic...Huntingdon rose to the top by osmosis... they were always at the top, they never had to play though adversity or never had to start a building block process...they were just automatically good. They never lost to anybody twice in a season. They won every playoff game they ever played. They have never experienced "lean" years.

That is what I have gathered from several posts.

On the other hand, Camden had to start somewhere, there have been several lean years, there has been adversity and we have lost playoff games as well as regular season games. We have not had the experience in the playoffs H'don has had.

Reality....H'don had to go through what we are going through now. You weren't automatically where you are now. Your boys "earned" it just as we are in the process of earning "ours". All I am saying is don't think it can't be done...it can be...you proved it yourselves.

Yeah...you might not be real worried...but you are thinking about it...you "KNOW" its possible...you know it could happen.  WHY?...because you did it to someone else and you know it can happen to you!

"Just don't overlook us" you ain't at the Boro yet.

"GO LIONS" you've already made this fan proud!

Good Luck to both teams! :o

825439321[/snapback]

Nice post!!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camden has to start somewhere???????

Lord, they have been STARTING for 75 years now!

And it will be the same next year!..... and the year after that, ........and the year after that.....and the year after that........ and so on and on and on and on....

TSSAA didnt save you from this region.... they threw you to the wolves across the river :o

Camden has to start somewhere???????

Lord, they have been STARTING for 75 years now!

And it will be the same next year!..... and the year after that, ........and the year after that.....and the year after that........ and so on and on and on and on....

TSSAA didnt save you from this region.... they threw you to the wolves across the river :o

825439337[/snapback]

There's a new air in Camden concerning football. --A breath of fresh air-- .. You guys will feel it Friday night!

It'll get ugly before it gets pretty. That's why this rivalry is so great! Everyone gets pumped before the game.....the coaches, the players, the fans.... It gets everyone's adrenaline going! And I do believe Camden will miss some of our old rivalries we had going in West TN. Huntingdon will stay on the schedule though I'm sure!

It'll get  ugly before it gets pretty.  That's why this rivalry is so great!  Everyone gets pumped before the game.....the coaches, the players, the fans....  It gets everyone's adrenaline going!  And I do believe Camden will miss some of our old rivalries we had going in West TN.  Huntingdon will stay on the schedule though I'm sure!

825439366[/snapback]

yep they will...opening game next season at H-town...and in all seriousness we are very glad to keep Huntingdon on the schedule...football wouldn't be nearly as much fun without em! :o

Let me understand this logic...Huntingdon rose to the top by osmosis... they were always at the top, they never had to play though adversity or never had to start a building block process...they were just automatically good. They never lost to anybody twice in a season. They won every playoff game they ever played. They have never experienced "lean" years.

That is what I have gathered from several posts.

On the other hand, Camden had to start somewhere, there have been several lean years, there has been adversity and we have lost playoff games as well as regular season games. We have not had the experience in the playoffs H'don has had.

Reality....H'don had to go through what we are going through now. You weren't automatically where you are now. Your boys "earned" it just as we are in the process of earning "ours". All I am saying is don't think it can't be done...it can be...you proved it yourselves.

Yeah...you might not be real worried...but you are thinking about it...you "KNOW" its possible...you know it could happen.  WHY?...because you did it to someone else and you know it can happen to you!

"Just don't overlook us" you ain't at the Boro yet.

"GO LIONS" you've already made this fan proud!

Good Luck to both teams! :o

825439321[/snapback]

Good post. I will agree with everything that you said. Just remember these seniors went through the 2 years of getting put out in the first round. You better believe they aren't overlooking anybody, so Camden bring your "A" game because the Mustangs will be ready. Also, you better hope that you have your best game and Huntingdon makes mistakes because otherwise the result won't be any different than the first meeting.

Edited by stangfan