IS FRIENDSHIP THAT GOOD ?

duece253

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's pretty sad, you have nothing better to do with your life then to set around and make up stats about Friendship's strength of the schedule. They can't help it that there region stinks. Get a life, idiot.

825430871[/snapback]

A weak region is the reason there is more than four or five games in a year. A school plays more teams outside their region than inside their region. You tried to make a good point, but Boyd's region is down this year and they still managed to play tough teams that are in higher classifications. This scheduling genious might have helped FC, but it's just too late tp schedule games now.

I don't know if FCS is overrated, but I know that they are a good football team. They do have 2 Mr. Football finalists and a great corner, John Doak. Boyd is also a great football team tho, I mean they are the defending State Champs. SO.... Good luck to both teams. I wish I could be there but I have my own team to worry about!

Let's put it this way.  Friendship Christian Academy is not overrated.  But no matter what, they will not beat Boyd-Buchanon or DCA so it really does not matter.  They can beat anybody else in the class except maybe CPA, because they might outpass them.

825432628[/snapback]

I agree...FCS is not overrated but not better than Boyd...I still think it'll be a close and good game...but I think Boyd will win...

That's pretty sad, you have nothing better to do with your life then to set around and make up stats about Friendship's strength of the schedule. They can't help it that there region stinks. Get a life, idiot.

825430871[/snapback]

Reg. 4-1A Stink?... WOW!!! You are the IDIOT..FC wins the reg. and now they are the best team in 1A.... IS FC in Reg. 4-1A? Since you are the idiot let me answer that for you....YES....When FC was coming in second in the reg. and losing in the first round year after year did they stink? If you dislike the region why don't you talk Coach McNeal in to moving up to 2A, then you can play in the same reg with teams like DCA,CPA, or maybe SMITH CO. and Westmoreland...NAH,, stay where you're at.. next year Gordonsville will be back,,TC is coming,Watertown and Montrey will have good teams,,,and if this Region STINK's you can stink with them... Oh, one last thing,,,Boyd by 21!!!! :blink:

FCS is WAAAAAAAY overrated. They have to have the weakest schedule in all of TN high school football. Their opponents have a combined record of 50-66(that's a 43% winning percentage --not that impressive). They have only played 4 teams with winning records----JPII:7-4    Watertown:6-5    Monterey:8-3    Gordonsville:7-5 ---- (that's a 64% winning percentage--- WOW!!! again not that impressive). The FCS opponents only average 19 ppg. Take away 0-10 Red Boiling Springs(avg. ppg 7--opponents ppg avg. 49) who was beat up on by most of the FCS opponents and the FCS opponents avg, only 17 ppg. FCS averages 40 ppg in their 11 wins against weak opponents (I thought Coach Smith left Ezell Harding to go to Indepence High School.......could he be moonlighting at FCS?).Boyd-Buchanan brings their 11- 1 football team to Lebanon friday night(only loss was by 3 points to DivII Baylor). The powerhouse Bucs average 45 ppg, which is 16 more than FCS's strongest opponents. Look for Boyd-Buchanan to show FCS and Coach Smith  :o  how to play the game. AGAIN I ASK.....Is Friendship that good? Any skeptics will find out friday night.

825430809[/snapback]

First of all FCS IS NOT OVERRATED JUST UNDER ESTIMATED...they dont play by stats so stop talking smack about their region, they cant help it. They play hard when it counts both on the practice field and the game field. They have come a long way since last year and i have no problem cheering for them since they have already made it this far with no trouble. Let the boys decide how the game will go, in the mean time talkin about the team who will show BBS what they really have. The results wont be known till friday night, see you at the game ITS ON BABY!

Okay, you could maybe make the argument that you play teams out of your region...you know, good ones. NOO YOU DONT! JPII is the only strong team on their entire schedule. JPII spanked FCHS 33-7, and completely shut down their quaterback Lee Sweeney. Remember that JPII is only in its second year of varsity play. BB will murder them!

BBHS-49

FCHS-14

Not only does FC play in an easy region, they didnt schedule anyone good out of region.  That will probably hurt them in this game, but the scheduling did turn out good for Lee Sweeney, who piled up a bunch of yards against push over teams.

825434579[/snapback]

but you know Lee could start for any team in the state except for DB.

i am a bbs fan.....always will be. but let me share something that concerns me. the past 2 games has started terribly for us. what is going on? are we underestimating our opponents? do we feel like it will be a cake-walk to the championship game? wasn't it us who thought we'd be up 35+ to nothing at halftime against whitwell?

i really think that we're to the point where our superior talent has bailed us out of apathetic and lethargic first halves. we can't afford to make that mistake again. we all have heard of FCA's air attack and their effecient offense. we better get our heads out of the clouds and start playing like there's no tomorrow. ask miami if they thought UNC was better.

think of how we'd play if we had the mindset of "no tomorrow." the first half would be a different story, as compared to our last 2 games. guys, don't focus on the championship, the FCA game is the biggest game of your life..... we should play like it.

GO BUCS!!!!!!!!!!