AUSTIN EAST VS. FULTON ll

PiGeOnS4LiFe

Well....finally...it's that time! The rematch we've all been waiting for, especially the boys on Broadway! It's time for some revenge. Sweet revenge! This scenario seems all too familiar for both the Roadrunners and the Falcons. The Falcons are hoping for an outcome similar to last year's. The Runners are looking to crush the Falcons' hopes and pride. I think I'll agree ( :P ) with AE coach Stanton Stevens. He was quoted in today's paper as saying that when AE and Fulton meet all the statistics and numbers go out the window. Yep, that's about right. It don't matter how many points anybody scored, or who's the leading rusher, or who has the most tackles. It comes down to who's ready and who will show up to play on gameday. There's no question that both teams want to win this game. It's not a matter of who wants it more. Last year's 3rd Round Playoff matchup is one of the most exciting football games I've ever been too. I expect it to be about the same Friday. This will be the first time Senior wr Elliot Bishop has set foot on the AE football field since last year, when he was on the losing end of this rivalry. I'm sure he'll have a couple fo things he'll wanna prove on his own to his former teammates. But, in a game like this there's not time for that. The Falcons will have to come out as a unit, and play that way the entire 4 quarters. They can't be slow to start, and can't let up one little bit until the final buzzer has sounded. This one's for all the marbles, and might as well be the Class 3A State Championship. I'll take the Falcons by two.

LET'EM SAY WHAT THEY WANT!

WE READY

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I SAY

FULTON:36

AUSTIN EAST:14

825430889[/snapback]

First of all, thank you for starting this thread. Now let's get down to the nitty and gritty of your prediction. What are you basing this on? And Also, do you know who's playing in this game? Come on now, AE and Fulton that's when the whole city of Knoxville comes out in numbers to see a decent high school football game. You should be posting on the Central/Maryville Part 2 thread instead of starting this thread. I'm sure I'm going to talk to my friend who happen to be a coach at Central.

I'm ready for this game, I've been waiting on this game since last year! I know AE has been waiting on this too. I'm not making a prediction but I'm going to say it's going to be a good game.

KWALKER, remember around 6:30 p.m., I'll be walking down the center of Fulton faithful to travel to my side of the stands. GO AE!!!!!!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

The rematch we've all been waiting for, especially the boys on Broadway! It's time for some revenge. Sweet revenge!

825430497[/snapback]

To tell you the truth, Fulton shouldn't be wishing for some sweet revenge. AE is looking for the revenge, remember last year Fulton knocked AE out of the playoffs. That's something that's been in the back of AE players, coaches, and fans head since last November. In my opinion, AE has something to prove!!! Fulton won it all last year so they're the team with the bulleyes on their back. AE will be looking to knock the Falcons out.

Who's talking stuff? AE won't be talking you need to talk to your boys off Broadway especially, SHANEC!!!!!

Edited by AERoadrunners

No, this is the 3A championships. a close game but cut and dry, Fulton is a better team. They take home the rings this year, again. NOt saying that AE is not good, just Fulton has improved so much that AE will not see the same team they beat earlier this year.

Congratulations to both teams on a very sucessfull year thumb

AE - 6

Fulton - 8

Roadrunner - You ain't done nothing but talk smack since last year. ShaneC ain't been on here in forever. You knew as soon as this week came he would say something to you. But, who's the one that left the "beep beep" message on my voice mail & who's the one the left me the text message that said Fulton can't hang with AE? Don't blame it all on Fulton when you're talking to. You're my friend & all, but if you're gonna start on Fulton - you know me - I'm gonna defend my Falcons!

Thanks for the classy post ktownjackets.

GO FALCONS!

Edited by kwalker4