Heading to watch DB-Oak Ridge

VitaVol

I know DB's QB, Ferguson, is the real deal, as is Lamon Williams and another skill player for DB.

I know Guilmire is a great player for Oak Ridge at that the Wildcats are coached as good as it gets.

For fans of both schools, fill me in on what I should see this week. Which players should I keep an eye on besides who I mentioned about? What kind of game plan do you all expect each team to bring to the field?

For Oak Ridge #44 James Mitchell at LB, #43 Rick Daniels-Mulholland at DE and TE but don't count Oak Ridge's other backs. Gulmire is approaching 2,000 this season but his fullbacks Leonard Blair #45 and Jake Vane #46 are tough too. Scott McMahon at QB is tough if he is on like he was last week against Farragut. Enjoy your visit while you are here.

SD has played both teams recently and, yes I know that DB has already beaten OR, but right now, I think OR will win...They seem to have peaked at the right time. Duran is fantastic, but sometimes overthrows..SD dbacks could have picked off a few if they had really been paying attention. ( and won the game if had not got burned )....OR 21 and DB 17. Good luck to both.. Both are great teams.