Region 1

TDkid

Hulk77 who are you?  Any teams wrestling this week? Next weekend will be busy with the GIT, Father Ryan Invitational , and the 1st year for the Symrna Tourn. I think most region 1 teams will be going to the GIT while I heard Elizabethton will be going to the Symrna tourn out in Nashville. Ricker does Greeneville have a strong middle school program. I know down in District 2 they used to have conference for middle schools, I think it was called the conference 9.

825498372[/snapback]

Greeneville has the best middle school program in east tennesse hands down.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Van Horn is it true that you are going to 152? That will be a loaded weight class come regionals. Mcmackin, Beamer, Bowman, Wheeler, Mumpower will all be there. It should be a big brawl if everybody stays there? I think 152 and 215 might be the toughest weight classes in region 1. Why do you say that Greeneville has the best middle school program?

Van Horn is it true that you are going to 152? That will be a loaded weight class come regionals. Mcmackin, Beamer, Bowman, Wheeler, Mumpower will all be there. It should be a big brawl if everybody stays there? I think 152 and 215 might be the toughest weight classes in region 1. Why do you say that Greeneville has the best middle school program?

825498594[/snapback]

I have to go 152 until git because i bumped up to 171 and the hydration tests make you wait until so long before you go back down. And the reason i say greeneville has the best middle school program is because they simply do the dominated the mid 8 last year with like 8 champions. I agree that 152 will have alot of people but the top 4 is pretty much set as for 215 it has alot of regional placers in it so i belive its the most stacked.

Hey Zeke Jones when will the Smith brothers be back? I did not see  where Wheeler wrestled at the Cburg Tourn. How is Sullivan East's lineup any wholes?

825499406[/snapback]

charlie has about 2 weeks or so of rehab and wayne... im not sure. wheeler wont wrestle bcuz his hands fractured or something and as of right now we have a 119, 125, 140-52, and 171 so lol there are quite a few holes in our lineup as of now... our strongest weights are 125, 140 (if he can ever make weight) and 145, our 71 and 19 are decent and our 52 is a jv guy under wheeler

greeneville's closest middle skool match last year had a score of 47-36.. and they blew out 2 teams 93-0... that's no fluke... they also have 58 kids the first day of their practice and they ended up with 49 at the end of the year.... imagine those challenge matches, a good 3 days' worth... the problem is that not alot of them stick with wrestling when they get up to the high school level... anyways just thought i would attempt to clear that up wit you, relentless... how are the other middle skool programs in the high school region area???