Summertown @ Page

ballbasher30

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose players are you talking about Sportzter1 - Page or Summertown.  I know you are a Loretto fan so I hope you're not saying that Page is rough or something.  Good luck to Loretto - except for when they play Page  <_<  Hope to see you sometime during the season.

825435212[/snapback]

No page man, im talkin about Summertown!! ROUGHEST, and MEANEST girls I've ever seen!! WE AINT SKEERED THO!! :P

Balla44, just let the past be the past. And no, I dont remember a cheap shot, I remember a couple of Summertown players, especially one in particular mouthing, and doing some poking at Stone and she got enough and took care of it after the referees wouldn't!! Call it whatever you would like. I call it getting enough and finally reacting and simply taking care of business.

Tough Luck Page!! Hang in there. You all have a GREAT TEAM!!

special shout out to you PAGE MAN!! you tha man!!! :huh:

Call it what you want ballbasher. I dont know if it was an accident or not. However, I do know that it was blown entirely out of proportion, and it was being told that her career may be over, and a bunch of other BULL CRAP, and she played in the Region tournament the next week. Didn't seem to "career-ending" to me. And Summertown fans, don't let your daughters fool you, your not on the floor, and you dont' know what they say. And dont' defend Willard for crying out loud, and make the comment that he wouldn't let his girls do it. He mouthes himself, so why would he care for his girls doing it?? LOL!!

:lol: