New 3A Region 4...

GreenbrierCat2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First lesson:  Bulldog is from Page which is NOT north of Madison.  Come to think of it, you guys don't play any north teams on your new schedule.  A little northwest in Ashland City but no more Goodpasture, East Robertson or Greenbrier.  Whew.  I'll bet you ARE happy with the new region.  :P

825435341[/snapback]

3A football...1.5 times as many people, 2 times as many idiots.

Thanks for the welcome.  Would this be the same 3A that Greenbrier made it to the semifinals in last year after DL handled them by 22 points on their own field?

825435422[/snapback]

Yeah, no joke. 3A football aint bad, but it sure isnt what the Middle Tenn 3A fans make it out to be. DL could have easily made a state championship run in 3A the last two years.

What a wonderful way to start off a region. Dl fans already trashing the other teams. I sure wish the coach and team knew this has already started. If we are not worthy...please feel free to contact Ronnie Carter at the TSSAA office to withdraw from 3a and join up with all the other private schools...I for one would certainly agree

825435466[/snapback]

...DL trashing other teams...hmmm, I'll take your word for it. You may be the most bitter poster on here today. If you would please quit crying and get ready to compete with one more good football team a year. You already play some good ones, DL is simply adding to the list, Pansy.

What a wonderful way to start off a region. Dl fans already trashing the other teams. I sure wish the coach and team knew this has already started. If we are not worthy...please feel free to contact Ronnie Carter at the TSSAA office to withdraw from 3a and join up with all the other private schools...I for one would certainly agree

825435466[/snapback]

I, as a DL fan and alumnus, apologize if I "trashed" a new fellow region school. The point that I was trying to get across is that I think that DL has a great chance to be sucessful at the 3A level, and I seemed to get attacked for thinking so. I will not take that comment back, DL will not only survive, but thrive in 3A football. That confidence lies within the coaching staff and great work ethic of the Lipscomb players. In no way do I want to trash another school, I just dont understand how you can sit here and think DL is over their head in 3A football. We did not request to be moved to 3A football so I think you are the ones who need to speak with Mr. Carter. But for now, DL will focus on Goodpasture, Greenbrier on Southside...and we will look forward to some great games next year. Like I have stated at least 2 times now, I think every week will be a battle next year for the Mustangs, but we are looking forward to a new challenge.

Third....Greenbrier.....not sure we need to start this again..but one win over the Mustangs in school history...believe me DL is terrified......

825435383[/snapback]

DL is good and has the lead in the on going series of Football Games but this was not the first time we beat Lipscomb. Lipscomb does lead the series 7-3. You can find this and other unimportant facts on the mustang web page.

I wish nothing but the best for Lipscomb in the game against Goodpasture this week. I hope you beat them by 50.....

by the way we may still be on each other schedule next year if the schools can work it out I think it would be great to continue the good rivalry

DL is good and has the lead in the on going series of Football Games but this was not the first time we beat Lipscomb. Lipscomb does lead the series 7-3. You can find this and other unimportant facts on the mustang web page.

I wish nothing but the best for Lipscomb in the game against Goodpasture this week. I hope you beat them by 50.....

by the way we may still be on each other schedule next year if the schools can work it out I think it would be great to continue the good rivalry

825435526[/snapback]

You are correct my friend. I just noticed that on the DL website right before you posted that. I guess that was a jab at the Mustangfanpage....but I see no need to do that. A great group of parents just trying to provide information and publicity for the program. Call it what you want, but it would be nice if every school had a website like it.

Thanks, we will need to play a great game to beat the Cougars.

Also, good luck to the Bobcats, and I , too, hope that the DL-GB series will continue because it allows both teams to see what they have early in the season and get things corrected. Two great coaches and programs.

3A football...1.5 times as many people, 2 times as many idiots.

825435423[/snapback]

[quote name=BombSquad Posted Today' date=' 05:09 PM

...DL trashing other teams...hmmm, I'll take your word for it. You may be the most bitter poster on here today. If you would please quit crying and get ready to compete with one more good football team a year. You already play some good ones, DL is simply adding to the list, Pansy.

[/quote]

You guys take this way too serious. Re-read the messages. No where did anyone call any of you "idiots" or "pansy". Chill. The new season's not even here yet. Again. Welcome to 3A.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2