why so many classifications anyways?

hawaii

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It works better in football because games are normally on Friday nights, no school the next day. I don't see a reason to go back to 3, but I would like to add 1 class to basketball and the spring sports. Look at some of the Class 4A schools in football that are AA in other sports, look at the Class 2A teams they'd be playing if it was 3 classes, and you can see why it was good that was changed.

i personally like the five classifications. i believe that it makes competition better. i really think that there should be more classifications in basketball and other sports as well. the travel is going to bad most any way you look at it, tennessee is a state that covers a lot of territory so travel will be difficult almost any way you look at it. personally the private schools should be in a separate private school association anyway, it is that way in every other state, why does TN have to be so difficult.