Station Camp 68 Sycamore 39

Rahobk

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Y did should we give Cheatham credit? I heard they had a 20 point lead at half-time and let Goodpasture come back, that should never happen especially with a good team like Cheatham. And i told yall that Noel would have a good season opener.

About the Station Camp game. Station Camp is a very good team they improved over the summer A LOT!!! Especially #00. We did have a off night, but that still doesnt mean u cant play defense and that is what happened. They ran their offense ne way they wanted too and personally i was embarrassed for our team, are fans, and are school. We will not be embarrassed like that ever again. I promise u!!

Guest catfish-hunter
Y did should we give Cheatham credit? I heard they had a 20 point lead at half-time and let Goodpasture come back, that should never happen especially with a good team like Cheatham. And i told yall that Noel would have a good season opener.

About the Station Camp game. Station Camp is a very good team they improved over the summer A LOT!!! Especially #00. We did have a off night, but that still doesnt mean u cant play defense and that is what happened. They ran their offense ne way they wanted too and personally i was embarrassed for our team, are fans, and are school. We will not be embarrassed like that ever again. I promise u!!

825437095[/snapback]

That's why you my boy statebound!!! I'm coming to see you guys play next Tuesday against Hendersonville. Sycamore will turn it around guaranteed.

Cmon buttered roll, you know better than to just say he'll have a good season opener. Someone show me the last time from our district someone put up 43 or more in a season opener. Thats incredible and there will only be more to follow, good luck this week buttered roll, your about the only person on here from sycamore that has any sense.

Guest catfish-hunter
Cmon buttered roll, you know better than to just say he'll have a good season opener. Someone show me the last time from our district someone put up 43 or more in a season opener. Thats incredible and there will only be more to follow, good luck this week buttered roll, your about the only person on here from sycamore that has any sense.

825437242[/snapback]

So you are saying that I have no sense huh Mr. Bowers??? That's okay because unlike you, I will not get so worked up over one basketball game (besides there are like 30 games in a season which does not include postseason games). I guess that since Sycamore lost to Station Camp and Cheatham beat Goodpasture, well the season is over for the War Eagles and the Cubs are state title bound. Somebody hurry up and give coach Vic a call and tell him to cancel the rest of the season because he lost to Station Camp, wait a second I think that I have a better idea Mr. Bowers (before you start dialing numbers). Let's let the guys play the games and see how this thing unfolds because unlike you I have faith in the War Eagles. Somebody look at a winter calender and give me the dates for the Sycamore-Cheatham games, also the Sycamore-Harpeth games, thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...