Red Boiling Springs?

UFGators39052

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS returns the most dominate big man in the region with Daniel Meador and also have Matt Heady coming back from and ACL injury! RBS graduated three very talented players last year in Marcus Hudson, Jay Mason, and Joe England and will be looking to Dusty Dodson(who started last season after Heady was injuried), Dexter White, Sam Jones, and a bunch of Sophmores to step it up and contribute! I have been told that RBS had a decent camp and that Meador was very impressive! The key for RBS is to get the ball to Meador and Heady and when they are doubled, one of the others guys are going to have to step up and make the big shots! RBS should be right in the running for Distict 7a!

I hope you guys have a big turnout for the game...Im a player here at Station Camp and I love playing you guys for two reasons. One cause you got a great group of guys over there and two because its a pretty good little rivalry with our coach being a legend over there back in his day. I look forward to playing yall and if Daniel Meador has gotten better than what he was last year than Im looking forward to competing with him and getting the chance to get a win.

I am rooting for my RBS boys to have a big season. With Meador and Heady back this year they should have a good shot at state this year!!! All I know is that they are going to be a contender!!!

825437577[/snapback]

Ill give you credit, Meador is good. But I just dont know about the "good shot at state this year". To make it to the state, you have to have 5 great players, not just 1 or 2.

This year RBS could go either way, up or down, its hard to tell right now because I dont know how well these other kids will fill in. We all now that Meador and Heady will get theirs, you can only hope that the other kids can step it up! You almost gotta believe for RBS to have a chance, that Meador and Heady will need to average about 20 a night, depending on how the other kids play and we all know they are capable of doing that until someone decides to play "HACK A MEADOR"! has anyone seen RBS play this summer? How are they looking? Who has looked good and who struggled this summer? And will anyone play the "HACK A MEADOR"?