Knox Catholic vs. Farragut

KelenWinslowIsOnIt

just wondering what people think might happen in this one... the last time these two teams matched up the irish took the w with the last second free throw by charlie davis to win it... well i think that was the last time they played correct me if im wrong... anywho, will it be this close again when these two good teams match up agaisnt each other?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering what people think might happen in this one... the last time these two teams matched up the irish took the w with the last second free throw by charlie davis to win it... well i think that was the last time they played correct me if im wrong... anywho, will it be this close again when these two good teams match up agaisnt each other?

825437723[/snapback]

I think Farragut rolls threw and takes this one.

This was an ugly game

Catholic jumped out to an early lead off some controversial calls and then did something I've never seen.....THEY STALLED FOR 3 QUARTERS! They held the ball and played keep-away for the rest of the game.

If that's the only way they could win than congrats to their coach for coming up with that plan it worked

Personally, I would have preferred to see a real game though

This was an ugly game

Catholic jumped out to an early lead off some controversial calls and then did something I've never seen.....THEY STALLED FOR 3 QUARTERS! They held the ball and played keep-away for the rest of the game.

If that's the only way they could win than congrats to their coach for coming up with that plan it worked

Personally, I would have preferred to see a real game though

825440703[/snapback]

Contreversial?!!!! They were the WORST calls I have ever seen. Especially the "tripping" call.