Knox Catholic vs. Farragut

KelenWinslowIsOnIt

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are you talking about adam? how am i outnumbered in my own opinion? you all said he cant do it in a game, and i agree. i never said he would do it, i said it would be awesome. i think your post is ridiculous bc you called me out for no reason.

825445708[/snapback]

timmy i am sorry i didnt mean it towards you even though we have already discussed this little understanding i just thought it would be right nto clearify it for everyone.... and yes when that freshmen from webb is introduced to the CCC he will indeed cry. TONIGHT WE RIDE....

ive seen the kid play and he doesnt appear very tough or physical

825452607[/snapback]

Good Lord you guys are losers. Since you guys are so far up each others @$$, I guess you didn't notice it rhymed. You guys are illiterate to what's going on. And I already admitted Farragut got beat straight up. Get over it, you have nothing against me. Get off me!

Edited by tonymontana

I'm not saying that he is going to score 29 or anything close to that, but Webb doesn't play Catholic until late in the season, and that is plenty of time for him to get better and adapt to high school basketball. And how about him not being physical...he is physical and can bang around on the interior, but the toughness has yet to be seen mentally, but physically, thus far, he has not backed down.

• 3 months later...