WCHS @ Riverdale

Wilson Central Dogg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest region4fan

Okay I am confused here. What is this other side of sports fan stuff?

Oakland..................you are GROUNDED young man!!

I call them as I see them and I am seeing some points scored from my boy. I don't care what school he is from..he is still my boy, and I am PROUD of him.

Whoever the "other" guy is.....thanks for the props for Luter.

hs sports fan

You kind of gave a possible explanation to the foul shooting descrepency by stating where each team got the majority of their scoring. Riverdale scored from the perimeter and WC from the paint. Very rarely do you get fouled shooting the three. Fouls on the inside are like holding in football. They happen on just about every play it just is up to the official to call it.

Yes I really do think WC is better than White Station. I know people tend to get mad when i keep refering to the summer games. But i saw Riverdale play agiasnt both of those squads and WC is alot bigger and have alot more depth. Yes Riverdale did beat WC last year without their football players in that game too, but who knows. The Tennessean release its Midstate top 10 this mornin and WC is #1. No team from district 7AAA made the top 10. Riverdale has their work cut out for em but will not back down.

825438769[/snapback]

HAHA you are smoking!, WC is nowhere near as good as white station is, white station will have another state championship season with prince there. Like i said WC is overrated, they are a team that has been together and have learned to play together but better than white station is out of the question. When i watched riverdale play against DUBB C it looked funny because i was lookin at a team with no stars and they are small. If there was only one school in murfreesboro than all the players at riverdale wouldn't be playin basketball this season except michael lavender. LOL if there was only one school in the BORO the Boro would be takin home the title every year.

who was grindin for riverdale???? and if gaston and chris were playing, would the score have been different? (I kno the answer, I just wanna see what everybody says)

825444802[/snapback]

Yes BULLDOG RIVERDALE NEEDS Miller and Perkins on the squad, Perkins was the backbone of riverdale this year, Gaston would have a been a great guard this year, probably an all district player.