DB vs OR - Alumni Only

ArtVandalay

I just know what my son said. Tyler did not throw a punch but it may have looked that way to the refs. My son said OR #69 was shoving him down in the ground after the play and the tackle was made and would not let up.  Tyler just gave him a good shove to get him off and the refs said he threw a punch.  It doesn't matter anymore though the games over and OR has to take on Riverdale.  I wish em luck, just wish it was the Indians going on,,,, maybe next year.  Too bad my son won't be there though, he is a senior this year.  Good luck Oak Ridge

Go get em next year Indians.

825445713[/snapback]

Your boy was one of many pleasant surprises from this year....... But I knew he would do awesome, cause he and I worked like crazy together in the weight room getting ready for this senior season that has come and gone.........

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM sure gonna miss you guys, i cant' believe it is over, it is been great, im so glad i made my decision to be a part of it...Thanks for the memories...congrats cats

825446078[/snapback]

I'm gonna miss you too man, its been great getting to know you, and you definetly helped out the team a lot...........

Good Grief,,,,,, This is embarrassing. No wonder we lost to Oak Ridge.

Why don't you girls go back and delete those post before the whole world reads them.

825447371[/snapback]

What's embarrassing? that this team was so close that the seniors can't believe they will never play with each other again......... Your not too good of a fan buddy, infact id kinda rather not have you as a fan if your gonna act like that..... go root for volunteer cause even though you trash talk their fans, you act just like them........

If you wanna know the truth today the rest of the team had to turn in their pads, and I didn't get to be with all of them for one of this last time because i'm at home resting from surgery so this is the only place i can talk to some of them sojust shut your mouth and don't trash talk the seniors that played on the team you "cheer for".......

Edited by DRDB

On a brighter note I have finally got all the pics uploaded to CoachT-should be 7 galleries by the time they are all posted. I have a lot of pics of the Tribe and will be sending a CD of the pics to one of the Booster supporters so maybe you will get to see them or get a print.

Good luck DB Seniors, but it is time to move on.

Edited by OakRidgeCat