Anderson County Girls Basketball

Guest vapor rub

Guest vapor rub

In the AC / Gibbs Hall of Fame girls game tonight point guards Blair Ellis and Amber West really play well. I mentioned in a previous post they need to and they did. They ran the team well and did what was needed. Both have really improved their game.

Tiffany Rodd is all they say she is I don’t know how many points she had but it was a lot. Alyssa B. has really improved her offensive game and it showed tonight. Coach Ellis and his staff did a really good job as well. The whole team played really well

The kids played hard and executed really well.

Edited by vapor rub

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the AC / Gibbs Hall of Fame girls game tonight point guards Blair Ellis and Amber West really play well. I mentioned in a previous post they need to and they did. They ran the team well and did what was needed. Both have really improved their game.

Tiffany Rodd is all they say she is I don’t know how many points she had but it was a lot. Alyssa B. has really improved her offensive game and it showed tonight. Coach Ellis and his staff did a really good job as well. The whole team played really well

The kids played hard and executed really well.

825440147[/snapback]

Rodd is a pretty good player...she has played in spurts teh past two or three years at Clinton...she seemed to like the outside moreso tahn the inside game...she is a senior now and probably much improved...Ac gor a good 'un i her...her dad is a good man and a good coach...

AC beat a good Wm Blount team today everyone contributed, they are playing solid unselfish team ball. Coach Ellis did a good job of using his bench to keep everyone fresh, with Worthington and Bryant both in foul trouble Lay, Ellis and Justice kept the heat on, Rodd had a great day on the boards she is a soild player who can do it all.

Guest At A Glance

Who would that be? It does not show a freshman on their roster. Have not seen them play but sounds like they are doing pretty good 2-0.

Edited by At A Glance

Guest At A Glance
AC beat a good Wm Blount team today everyone contributed, they are playing solid unselfish team ball. Coach Ellis did a good job of using his bench to keep everyone fresh, with Worthington and Bryant both in foul trouble Lay, Ellis and Justice kept the heat on, Rodd had a great day on the boards she is a soild player who can do it all.

825443804[/snapback]

How was the Pulayo (sp) and Rodd match-up?

As an eighth grader Kelsey Leffew, handled the ball, and more importantly, saw the floor better than anybody at AC. She is so fundamentally sound, that she has Laura Hall potential. Got to play her.

825447304[/snapback]

MAYBE THE AC FRESHMEN SHOULD FOCUS ON HELPING THEIR OWN TEAM WIN--INSTEAD OF WORRYING ABOUT GETTING VARSITY PLAYING TIME!!!!! I HAVE SEEN THE LADY MAVS PLAY AND I THINK ELLIS AND WEST HAVE BOTH DONE A GOOD JOB. THEY MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT----THEIR RECORD IS 2-0

GOOD LUCK LADY MAVS!!!!!

This is (Hopi) Duane Leffew, Kelsey's dad I don't know who started this mess. I don't know who all you are but Bert1030 you need to deal with Robinhood (whoever that is) if you want to discuss this a little further or just come see me. I will be at all the games

She has expected nothing except the fact she is a freshman and is not asking for anything else but a chance, if it comes fine, if not fine. That is up to Coach Ellis.

He and I don't always see eye to eye on every thing but he is the coach and I wish him all the luck in the world because, if he is successful then the kids are and that is what this is about. I respect that and I don't have a problem with him. I will support him no matter what. As long as he treats her fairly I don't have a problem with him. Blair and Amber are doing fine and Kelsey is doing fine.

“Robinhood” thanks for the kind words.

There have been questions who I am, well now you know.

Contact me anytime

Duane Leffew

Tennessee Raiders Basketball

bbcoachd@aol.com

I don't know who Vaporrub was or is.

If you read the post it was a positive post. That post didn't have anything to do with Kelsey. It looks like to me (Robinhood who ever that is) brought her in it. So your guessing who started it.

Some question brought up in this I want to address

Do I think Kelsey could play at the varsity level maybe, she would need to get stronger and defend better? Is she Laura Hall material right now "NO", could she be? only time will tell how good she wants to be. I don't want her to be Laura just herself. She needs to decide how good she wants to be. Could she contribute only time will tell?

The guards at AC have done a good job thus far and I hope they continue. If Kelsey gets a chance great, if not then that will be fine. I don't know what plans the coaches have for her if any. They are the coachs and I have not talked to them about it.

If I were picking, OS would be #1 AC #2 but the play of certian players on certian nights can change that order AC 1 and OS 2.