Anderson County Girls Basketball

Guest vapor rub

Guest At A Glance

It is bad when a good post is put on here and people want to blow it into something else.

I don't know who started this tread but the AC team, coaches and players should take it as a compliment as it appeared to be.

The parents of KL seems to have a pretty honest opinion of their daughter.

I don't know the program or any of the kids but good luck this season

Let the kids play and leave them alone.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me clear a few things up here. First of all I have no connection, or bias towards or against any of the AC girls. To attack any of the girls because of my opinions, good or bad is ridiulous, BERT1030. I'm simply making observations, and posting them here. The last thing I intended was to bring undue pressure on a young player, by pointing out what I believe to be outstanding potential. I also don't want to detract from the job being done by the girls playing at the point right now. I do believe that in sports though, evaluation of talent is needed for the team to reach it's potential. One of the things I believe AC struggles with from time to time is up tempo, full court defense, or a quick point guard who likes to "pick pocket". I think this is an area where playing time now, for younger, quicker players, will pay dividends down the road, when it counts. Just my opinion, don't get your undies in a twist!