Boyd Buchanan vs Coalfield

reaction

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, CYJacket. Have a good and safe trip, and bring lots of warm, thick black and orange clothes and lots of Yellow Jacket fans with you! Oh yeah, and maybe a few chairs and some boots according to the BBS posters here! Probably won't need the bug repellant/mosquito spray after last night's freeze, unless those lower 30's temps didn't quite reach all the way to Choo-Choo city!

coalfieldhsfan:

Do you know who CMS25 is? :o

T and K and I think we do, but we aren't sure.

---rSquared

Well, we thought he mighta been a Coalfield Middle School player named Sean/Shawn. Someone you know pretty well! :o

But judging by your reaction, that might not be him.

His location lists Petros, but it sounds like he goes to Coalfield.

You REALLY don't know him???

What time you leaving for the game? :o Dress VERY warmly and wear those Orange and Black colors and the orange and black gloves, T and K said!!!

---rSquared

As the boys are about to leave, making their way down to choo-choo town: maybe we are just a small public school that stands little chance to beat a private school, but we have big hearts and we are a team that works together. This is the farthest our school has been. It wasn't because we cheated, heck we didn't even play a playoff game at home. It wasn't because we lucked up. But it was because we want this REAL bad and we have fought for it, and we will continue to fight for it. And even though I have never played football, I know that these boys want it so bad they can taste it. I want it REAL bad, but I know these boys want it much more than I know. So, I know this is going to be a good game and I also know that we are going to play from the heart. But before any of you Buc fans write back, saying this and that about my post-this is not to you. This is to everyone. This is coming from a person that doesn't want to cause trouble. I am so very proud of Coalfield. Mostly proud of the players(because they do all the work). I'm proud of our fans, they have been there no matter what. Proud of Morgan County for supporting us-even though a lot of us in Morgan County are rivals. Everyone that is going to be there-dress warm, come to scream, and bring some cough drops. See ya'll there.

Galatians 6:1-6

"Brothers, if someone is caught in sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently. But watch yourself, or you also may be tempted. Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself. Each one should test his own actions. Then he can take pride in himself, without comparing himself to somebody else, for each one should carry his own load. Anyone who receives instruction in the word must share all good things with his instructor."

God Bless ya'll. Have a safe trip.

The team should be pulled out now toward choo choo city as Ro calls it. As they were preparing to leave this small community was in the final preparations for Christmas In The Park. The lighting of the tree was postponed one day due to this monumental occassion. We were discussing the meaning of this evenings contest and the most important part that kept coming up was at least WE are there. The community sees this as a WE endevour, not just a school thing.

The above shows the poingnant difference between publics and privates. There is a geographic community with boundaries, and yes differences. The differences are put asside for the evening to acheive a common good. Supporting OUR school.

Thanks to the Morgan County Commission and the Morgan County Board of Education for realizing that small community schools are worth the investment.

Education at these levels are a major function at County Government. They have met that challenge and it pays off. Local communities are the building blocks of this Country. Community schools are a component of the whole, much like aggregate ingredients are a part of concrete.

God bless all at this game and may we leave it all on the field. thumb