Boyd Buchanan vs Coalfield

reaction

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Judging by the ELCP (Early Lawn Chair Placement) factor we are on pace for a similar turn out of the Goodpasture game. Probably 2500 or so on the Boyd side (compared to about 6000 total at last years S Pitt game.)

The vistors side only seats 200 or so. Most just pace the sideline or set up chairs somewhere.

My feelings on this game are that adjustments during the game and mistakes will determne the outcome. Since these teams really haven't seen each other in person (speed is often hard to see on film) the ability to switch up schemes and personel on the fly will be key. With a wet field fumbles and slips will be part of the deal, so who will do it the least?

The field FINALLY drained off today early. We need wind and sunshine (and three helicopters hovering for a half day wouldn't hurt!) Anybody related to a pilot?

Safe travel and good luck to Coalfied. Congratulations on a great season, but my pick is the Bucs!

By the way- you will find that 99.99% of theBuc fans (even those not connected with the school) are plain, honest, down to earth, helpful, average folks without a snooty bone in their body. Don't let a few blowhards on this board spoil your trip.

It's all right footballrox...We all know exactly what friendship said,we all know what every other team/fans have thought their teams were going to do to Boyd...I mean it's pointless to get on here and try to argue with people who do not even know what they are talking about ...We know Boyd is 2-0 in the semifinals ,,thats 2 consecutive wins in the semi's and  2 trips the the bowl game and coming out 1-1 in the final dance...When all is said and done Boyd will be 3-0 in the semi's and we will go back to the boro for the third straight year!! The closest game Boyd will have will be against DCA...in the State Title Game!@!! :lol:

Goodluck Coalfield you guys will need a miracle to beat these guys in the swamp..

GO BUCS!!!

825452179[/snapback]

Well said Golden Eagle, good luck to all and stay safe.

It's all right footballrox...We all know exactly what friendship said,we all know what every other team/fans have thought their teams were going to do to Boyd...I mean it's pointless to get on here and try to argue with people who do not even know what they are talking about ...We know Boyd is 2-0 in the semifinals ,,thats 2 consecutive wins in the semi's and  2 trips the the bowl game and coming out 1-1 in the final dance...When all is said and done Boyd will be 3-0 in the semi's and we will go back to the boro for the third straight year!! The closest game Boyd will have will be against DCA...in the State Title Game!@!! :lol:

Goodluck Coalfield you guys will need a miracle to beat these guys in the swamp..

GO BUCS!!!

825452179[/snapback]

When Coalfield comes in and wins. i hope to see you guys back next week. Coalfield 35-21. and then Boyd's record will be 2-1 in the semisfinals.

what are you talking about AD or TN?  and how do you get pictures like you have a bee how can i get something.

825452588[/snapback]

Sorry I thought you were someone from Coalfield with those initials.... I will write you later and explain how to get a picture..... I am in the middle of something right now..... sorry... it shouldn't take long.....

"and how do you get pictures like you have a bee how can i get something."

CMS25:

Go to the Coalfield website, click on "faculty" then find the yellow jacket on that page and then right click on the mouse button and hit properties. Then highlight the Address (URL) and right click the mouse and hit copy.

Then go to the coacht page and click on your name at the top of the screen or your name on a post or something and then click on "My controls" on the top right side of the page.

Then click on "Edit Signature" on the left side of the page. Then go to the small box that says IMG (stands for image/picture) and left click on it. Then go to the large empty box and right click the mouse and hit "Paste".

Then click the "Update my Signature" box.

That should do it, if I'm remembering correctly. If it doesn't work then let me know. If you use a different picture, do the same thing for whatever picture you use, but the coacht website will only allow a certain size/character length picture, so you may want to click on "check length" to make sure it will allow your picture.

---2deuce