Boyd Buchanan vs Coalfield

reaction

It was a good game. but i'm not trying to down nobody but that RB for boyd is good but he is not great he didn't impress me. if he wins that trophy for MR. FOOTBALL i think it is because of his line.

825455116[/snapback]

Well did you not watch the game? He ran all over the cooalfield defense and he had people dragging him all night. Yes the offensive line is great but he does the rest running people over, weaving in and out of traffic. If you say he is not that great apparently you didnt watch the game and your crazy!

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game on both sides of the ball. I understand the Boyd Coach on the radio gave Coalfield the ultimate complement both on the air and off by stating that Coalfield was the toughtest team Boyd played all year with several things to prepare for speed, strength, and heart. He stated they did not quit and compared this game to the Baylor game in difficulty.

Good job Jackets. Hold your head up you made history.

Well did you not watch the game? He ran all over the cooalfield defense and he had people dragging him all night. Yes the offensive line is great but he does the rest running people over, weaving in and out of traffic. If you say he is not that great apparently you didnt watch the game and your crazy!

825455131[/snapback]

Golden Eagle ... this is the same one who says that Boyd will go 2-8 next year. Consider the source. I doubt he was even at the game.

Sorry, I'm just now able to get on here (internet problems) and compliment Boyd on a great win. The Bucs have a great team and was the better team Friday night. Peardon and Aikens are two great athletes and made play after play against Coalfield's defense. I believe Coalfield proved they belonged in the semifinals. Several mistakes by the Jackets cost them a chance at making this a lot closer game, but no excuses, Boyd won this game on the field. Best of luck to Boyd against DCA, sounds like that has the makings of a great game.

The running back from Boyd is awesome. Yes he does have a great line but he broke a lot of tackles. I have not seen a back this year in single A that had the power and speed of this young man. I would also like to thank the fans from Boyd for a good experience at their field. The fans, players, coaches and everyone involved showed a lot of class. It was a great game to be at no matter who you were for.

Dress VERY warmly and wear those Orange and Black colors and the orange and black gloves, T and K said!!!

---rSquared

===rSkwared, I notis yore a Kanetucky fan. I am, to, eggsept when thay play Tennerseee. My daddy wuz born an raized up thar, rite akross tha stayte line frum Oneider. McKrerry Cownty. Got kinfolks in Pine Not, Sturns, Whittly Citty, Waine Cownty, etcetera. If ya thank Morgen Cownty iz full of redneks, go visitt Pine Not. :blink: Did ewe moove to Coalfeild frum sumwhurs in Kanetucky??

I think all of us the players from coalfield had one of the best season's a CHS team has had in a long time, and I'm going to miss all of the seniors and well everybody on the team for that matter. I think everyone needs to hit the weights hard during the off season and get good and strong for next year I know Midway, Greenback, and Oneida will be. well heck every team on the jackets schedule will be hittin 'em hard. Or should be!

Good luck next year Jackets!

:ph34r:

Edited by Copperhead

unfortunately, my ride decided to flake on me so i didn't get to go see you guys play at boyd but i hear you all played your hearts out. good job guys! we'll miss all u seniors! but next year, the jackets will be just as awesome. especially if the guys play like they did this season.rock on! no matter what anyone says, this IS the jackets year. You guys were the LAST public school left in single A and that is a huge accomplishment. it's been a great run. make me proud next year!