Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

smallfries66

I defenitely think we will all witness another classic OR vs. Riverdale matchup.  Both teams have great defenses and obviously many skill players on offense.  There will be a lot of talent on that field Friday night.

I think all OR fans are looking forward to coming to Tomohawk Stadium.  It looks like a great venue for HS football.  Is it true Riverdale is undefeated in the playoffs at this stadium?  If so, that is an amazing record.

Only 124 hours and 17 minutes till kickoff.  I am pumped and ready to go to the boro.

825444740[/snapback]

its not an amazing record, its good...but their stadium is only 2 years old

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roll Cats Roll!!

I hope Riverdale is just thinking this in another game, just like all of their Region Games have gone. No competition gets you ready for nothing! OR has play THE SCHEDULE IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE!! WITHOUT QUESTION. OR has played 5 games this season against the Top 10 in the State, 2 of them against the DB Indians, top 3 in anybody's book. Throw in Soddy Daisy, Ooltewah and Farragut and that give the Wildcats plenty to build on, going into this game.

OAK RIDGE WILDCATS 24

RIVERDALE 14

Roll Cats Roll

Giddy Up!!

825451475[/snapback]

Should be a great game however Riverdale is just way to powerful this year. It won't be easy but the final score is:

Riverdale 28

OR 10

Go ahead and write it down! thumb