Oak Ridge @ Riverdale

smallfries66

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Never mind I'm an idiot.  Someone has already started this thread.  Forgive me!

825443067[/snapback]

no worries, it happens to the best of us. you probably wont be the only 1 that starts a riverdale-or thread and then realizes that there is already one :unsure:

It would be nice if this one was little more civil.

Two great teams meet again! OR takes it on the road to Riverdale for a rematch of last year. Oak Ridge seems to be peaking playing some of their best football the last two weeks and growing each time. Riverdale would be making a big mistake to overlook this team of 'Cats!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

It would be nice if this one was little more civil.

Two great teams meet again!  OR takes it on the road to Riverdale for a rematch of last year.  Oak Ridge seems to be peaking playing some of their best football the last two weeks and growing each time.  Riverdale would be making a big mistake to overlook this team of 'Cats!

ROLL WILDCATS ROLL

825443108[/snapback]

I can promise you Oak Ridge Cat that I will be civil, but I can't speak for every one. You can't control everyone, only hope. If next Friday is anything like the game last year at Oak Ridge I will be very happy. I'm talking about the quality of the game, not who wins. I will say that I will be there rooting for Riverdale, but I will not disrespect the Oak Ridge team. I know they are a great team and I expect a great football game between two to the best football programs in the history of Tennessee High School football. Thanks to you and Oakland for understanding my mistake earlier on starting this thread when another had been started.

I can promise you Oak Ridge Cat that I will be civil, but I can't speak for every one.  You can't control everyone, only hope.  If next Friday is anything like the game last year at Oak Ridge I will be very happy.  I'm talking about the quality of the game, not who wins.  I will say that I will be there rooting for Riverdale, but I will not disrespect the Oak Ridge team.  I know they are a great team and I expect a great football game between two to the best football programs in the history of Tennessee High School football.  Thanks to you and Oakland for understanding my mistake earlier on starting this thread when another had been started.

825443129[/snapback]

Actually, I wouldn't mind if this were the main thread for the game.

Actually, I wouldn't mind if this were the main thread for the game.

825443134[/snapback]

I apologize for the Riverdale fans that get out of hand. As a former player I support the Riverdale program. Still, it seems that some of us can't control what they say on here or will do anything to prove one team is better than the other. I hope that we all can remember that we have nothing to do with the outcome of this game coming up on Friday. All we can do is support our team. What we say on here isn't going to give either of these teams a victory. I hope that both teams are injury free this week and during the game next week and that all Oak Ridge fans have a safe trip to and from Murfreesboro.

Which one do you want to do Grad?

BTW I have been cleaning out the motorhome all afternoon getting ready to go to THE BORO next Friday maybe thursday night. need to go to TOOTS. Wings and deep fried pickels.

825444035[/snapback]

The best Buffalo wings in the state are at FREDDIES in Manchester Tennessee across from the high school in a small "A" frame building. Call it in, pick them up on the way to the "Boro". You won't be disappointed. Guarantee It. thumb